Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A question how did you made the (i dont the name) place for the cows (each place). And are you selling this?

texas

Texas there called cubicles where the cows lie, there made from paper clips! my hands hurt at the thought of all the bending I did. 208 cubicles to be precise. No this one is not for sale, this my own pride and joy.

Texas there called cubicles where the cows lie, there made from paper clips! my hands hurt at the thought of all the bending I did. 208 cubicles to be precise. No this one is not for sale, this my own pride and joy.

Hey G, nice work!!! ;D ;D, how did you get the paperclips to look so good :-\. Did you use one to make two cubicles ???

how long G do you think you have spent on it??

Too long FB I'm too bloody fussy  :D Still have the pipeline to do don't know whether I'll put in recording jars or just leave them out, thinking of using the little container that come with the Britains man with the spray kit, the figure they used to have with there milking parlour set. Started the automatic feeders today for the patlour.

post-77-132638528599_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638528602_thumb.jpg

Did you use something so that every cubicles looks the same? and what is the size from your free stalbarn. Your free stalbarn looks great

Texas

Did you use something so that every cubicles looks the same? and what is the size from your free stalbarn. Your free stalbarn looks great

Texas

What I did texas to get each one  equal was form the curves in the wire by using the teeth on the vise grip as a measuring guide. I also left a bit of waste on the cubicle end that is attached to the wall so I could cut them to even them up. As for overall size the shed is 8 feet long by 3 feet at the narrow end and 4 feet wide at the parlour end.

Good stuff G what did you make the feed troughs out of?

Made the feed troughs from plastic bottle neck holders.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nice signature stan! being a Leinster man myself I wouldnt know what your on about tho!! ::)

For now, maybe.

You'll soon be living in North Waterford, so you'll be able to wear the Munster Jersey with pride.

Irish by birth, Munster by Grace of God - or in your case, by grace of **** Roche.

Look on the good side - now you won't be obliged to support the Fat Bottomed Girls we beat in the Semis!

(apologies for taking this off-topic. I'll stop now!  8)  )

What I did texas to get each one  equal was form the curves in the wire by using the teeth on the vise grip as a measuring guide. I also left a bit of waste on the cubicle end that is attached to the wall so I could cut them to even them up. As for overall size the shed is 8 feet long by 3 feet at the narrow end and 4 feet wide at the parlour end

Made the feed troughs from plastic bottle neck holders.

I could live in there quite comfortably!!! Do you want an afternoon shift milker Garret?!!! Bottle holders are a cracking idea, how did you stumble on them?

Archived