Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks BigClass  ;):D I'll keep a note of this and have a go. Sounds to me like you have put a heck of alot of work just into the hedge alone mate. So first off you just squirt the can down where you want the hedge to be then, then follow your guide above?

This has to be the best post ever  :o :o

Superb superb superb  ;)

words don't really explain how good you are  ;)

Oh apart from that red heap as Stan quite correctly pointed out  :D :D sort that out bit out Garrett and bobs your uncle  ;)

Well done again mate  ;)

Looks great Garret, is the expandable foam expensive in most shops?  :)

No Tim it's about shall we say $3.00- $5.00 but one can won't last long.

it looks great garrett  you must have the patience of a saint fella did you get any pics from dairymaster for your parlour  i have some of westfalia parlours that i have installed if they are any good to you

Thanks Graham may need your photos Dairymaster are a bit slow at providing what I need :'( I'll let you know, I have a few more hedges to layer before I get back to the parlour :D

Is it me or am i getting left so far behind all of you :-[

Once tha kitchen is finished after chrimbo    will have to do a lot of catching up with my yard :-\

But the missus does come first                                      Or no more models for me :-\ :-\ :'(

Is it me or am i getting left so far behind all of you :-[

Once tha kitchen is finished after chrimbo    will have to do a lot of catching up with my yard :-\

But the missus does come first                                       Or no more models for me :-\ :-\ :'(

Come on Scott looking forward to seeing you back on the building site ;)

No Tim it's about shall we say $3.00- $5.00 but one can won't last long.

Thanks Graham may need your photos Dairymaster are a bit slow at providing what I need :'( I'll let you know, I have a few more hedges to layer before I get back to the parlour :D

Cheers Garret, seems like a fairly reasonable price. Will see if I can get some next time I visit my local hobby shop, do you mind me using your idea?  :)

just seen your barns in the new issue of farm and site mate, well done ,they do look good, is one of them now residing in rotherham by any chance

Holy smoke that's news to me didn't know that they were in Farm and Site. Was asked about 12 months ago to send on a few pics, but thought nothing would come of it. Must get that issue.

Archived