Gleaner super C

Another rare old looking combine which looks to be in good nick. personally i would not restore ( I mean the repainting part) something that is very original and still looks good. C reg is that a 1965 model. I remember C reg at the front was 1985 but can't remember back to C's at the rear!!!

Another rare old looking combine which looks to be in good nick. personally i would not restore ( I mean the repainting part) something that is very original and still looks good. C reg is that a 1965 model. I remember C reg at the front was 1985 but can't remember back to C's at the rear!!!

Yep, C was 1965. We had a C reg MF 135 and it was the same age as me ;) that's how I remember.

If anyone knows its whereabouts, it would be nice to know. Reg. no. BSW 403 C

MF 135 with grey wheel centres, round mudguards, MF loader and a Thomas roll-bar, possibly now residing in the Ayr/Girvan area or, by now, in Ireland.

I agree Bill, that combine would be best unrestored.

Yep, C was 1965. We had a C reg MF 135 and it was the same age as me ;) that's how I remember.

If anyone knows its whereabouts, it would be nice to know. Reg. no. BSW 403 C

MF 135 with grey wheel centres, round mudguards, MF loader and a Thomas roll-bar, possibly now residing in the Ayr/Girvan area or, by now, in Ireland.

I agree Bill, that combine would be best unrestored.

Thanks for the confirmation on the year Adam as I get older brain cells must be dying off and memory fading!!!

On the subject of tracing vehicles I always wished contact could be made at DVLA to get the name and address of the registered keeper even if they charge a nominal fee of ? 1 for doing so. I mean you can go to Companies Hosue pay ?1 and get a copy of any Limited companies accounts. Mind you there is probably summit in some data protection act to prevent this.

Are you a subscriber to Tractor and Machinery or Classic tractor - if so you could put an advert in and see what comes of it. If found would you consider buying and transporting back to Canada ???

That must be a fairly early 135 with the round wings.

There used to be a pair of these parked in the corner of a field next to the M25 car park between J10 and J11 I think, but they disappeared a few years ago. Where were these taken, same place as the Scammel photos?