MASSEY FERGUSON 4355

My latest conversion, Britains cab/mudguards and shortened bonnet on Siku 5455 chassis ;) ;)

Just got to get the bonnet decals made ;) ;) If anyone wants one with different numbers on it let me know and i'll get them made at the same time :D :D

post-96-13263861938_thumb.jpg

post-96-132638619384_thumb.jpg

i will take a few decals off you when you have them mate. i like this one very much, looks spot on mate . i think someone will be clearing up at toytrac this year i know my budget has gone up know (don't tell the wife!)

Flipping hec paul...  :o

Put me down for one please  :-*

swwwwwwweeeeeeettttt

I tell you what Marky you can have the first one and i'll deliver it with your 6480 ;) ;)

Do you want me to PM you with a price ??? ???

I've got my sticker man coming to see me tomorrow night and stickers for these conversions are on the to-do list ::) ::)

I've been doing some research into possible models and i'm thinking of selling the tractor with no stickers on it but supply a sheet with all possible models in the box what do you think ??? ??? ??? ???

I'm thinking 4235,4245,4255,4345,4355,4365,6245,6255,6265 ;) ;) ;)

I've got my sticker man coming to see me tomorrow night and stickers for these conversions are on the to-do list ::) ::)

I've been doing some research into possible models and i'm thinking of selling the tractor with no stickers on it but supply a sheet with all possible models in the box what do you think ??? ??? ??? ???

very good idea paul  :)

The only things with that would be

You would need to include instructions

And would it not put the price up  :-\ :-\

I think even the least capable people would be able to stick a sticker on ;)

The price for me to get one sticker done or the whole range will be marginal, I would think at the most it would add ?2 to the price of the model :o :o

I think even the least capable people would be able to stick a sticker on ;)

The price for me to get one sticker done or the whole range will be marginal, I would think at the most it would add ?2 to the price of the model :o :o

O well if its a sticker then I would think so.

I thought you ment Waterslide Decals

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update these will be available at Spalding and Toytrac boxed with out stickers ::)

In the box will be a sheet of stickers and a weight block should you wish to swap it for the front linkage ;)