FB's Barns

FB

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks smart fb, I take it this build falls within CDM regs and you have an appointed project manager due to the size ( and lengh ) of the project.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

of course FP, i'll send you the Health and Safety plan if you want to see it  ::) ::)  :D :D....and there is always less than 5 people working on site at once  ::) ::)

Luvvley Jubbly Ben.  Will look even better when clad.  :)

should hopefully look like this...but will use the same cladding as the smaller shed, not paying ?12 a sheet for the decent cladding  :D :D :D

i actually took these pics after i built the barn, it was all built from memory. One day i might actually try and measure and maybe get inside it :-:) :)

post-67-132638518144_thumb.jpg

I am still contemplating making my own cladding but getting arround to figuring out how to form it on a cheep scale isn't happening at the moment    there is allways that barneys site in germany or holland but i think it is still quite expensive from him too

yeah i did think about them, but i only pay a few ?/sheet from EMA so thats good enough for me  :) :). The 4D stuff Marky and Sean use is good but doesnt seem as rigid  :-\ :-\

**Digs nails into girlfriends desk**

Wow Ben, thats a peach of a framework. Spare no detail do you chap? Pays off though in the end, it looks the ball hammer actions!!! Please wrap it carefully, Id hate to have a broken image to post in My Recent Purchases!!! Hwa hwa hwaaaa!!!

:o Cracking job mate - can't wait to see that one clad - what a frame that is - how many hours work so far  ???

dont know how many hours , maybe around 15+ over a few months :-\ :-\, i dont spend much time on it really :( :(

**Digs nails into girlfriends desk**

Wow Ben, thats a peach of a framework. Spare no detail do you chap? Pays off though in the end, it looks the ball hammer actions!!! Please wrap it carefully, Id hate to have a broken image to post in My Recent Purchases!!! Hwa hwa hwaaaa!!!

yeah i know but the detail wasnt planned, i kinda added it as i went along....next time i wont as it will be cladded up so who will see it! ;D ;D ;D

yeah i know but the detail wasnt planned, i kinda added it as i went along....next time i wont as it will be cladded up so who will see it! ;D ;D ;D

you will and be very proud of your achievement

that's the only reason i do it    seems to have rubbed off on you and very good it is too ;)

you will and be very proud of your achievement

that's the only reason i do it    seems to have rubbed off on you and very good it is too ;)

cheers Smurf ;D ;D, like i said before, its all you fault!  :D::)

light parts didnt arrive so cant go any further until monday i hope  :(

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...