new use for the new 5000 chassis

which model number should I make this?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. which model number should I make this?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that alot nice to see 2WDs for a change , it,s a pity the like of britains etc don,t make 2WDs as you still see alot about on farms

cheers mate it dont look to bad at the moment was thinking about doing it in 4wd but think I'll keep it as a 2wd. and I would like to thank toolbox tam for the tips on the bonnet  ;)

Deerepower you need to get a job at Britains / RC2 with all your ideas and skills just think of what they could make if you were on their design and production team. We would get decent life like models and their profits and cred rating would soar into orbit from increased sales to collectors  ;)  

not bad mate, have you got a bubble top you could put on the cab, as i recon the chassis style is prob more fitting to the earlier versions with those cabs than the later q's????

it will end up with the bubble top, just trying out different looks at the mo any input is gratefully recieved ;)

Deerepower you need to get a job at Britains / RC2 with all your ideas and skills just think of what they could make if you were on their design and production team. We would get decent life like models and their profits and cred rating would soar into orbit from increased sales to collectors  ;)  

would be a dream job ;D if Andy shows this to britains do you think they'll fit the 10 seires body to the 5000 chassis as it will be another way of milking the mould? :D;D:D

it will end up with the bubble top, just trying out different looks at the mo any input is gratefully recieved ;)

would be a dream job ;Dif Andy shows this to britains do you think they'll fit the 10 seires body to the 5000 chassis as it will be another way of milking the mould? :D ;D:D

prob got somebody working  on it as we speak mate, we know how they love to multi use the casts dont we

Andy has to have a meeting with someone from Britains first before he can put your ideas forward. And I reckon that the FTF members have more chance of putting a member on the moon before Andy gets a meeting with anyone from the company going by previous results and cancelled meetings  :(

like the idea behind your 5000/ 5610 convo mate , but i was wondering , if you thought about loosing the 5610 bonet , as the 5000 bonnet was more like all the tractors you have listed in the poll, only the front cowling need be adapted , that would give a more genuine & authentic look ;)

like the idea behind your 5000/ 5610 convo mate , but i was wondering , if you thought about loosing the 5610 bonet , as the 5000 bonnet was more like all the tractors you have listed in the poll, only the front cowling need be adapted , that would give a more genuine & authentic look ;)

the 600 range had the same style as the 5000 bonnet and the 10 seires had this style bonnet, the only thing britains done was the grill should have been set back a little bit more

the 600 range had the same style as the 5000 bonnet and the 10 seires had this style bonnet, the only thing britains done was the grill should have been set back a little bit more

the bonnet in the pic on the previous page comes from a britains 5610 doesnt it ?

in that case it's the wrong bonnet , the bonnet on the 5610 was originally from the TW20 / 7710 , which is the wrong bonnet for the tractors in the poll above

??? it's the nearest to the 10 seires britans did the 5000 bonnet is the wrong shape for the 10 seires

I think to apreciate the 10 series bonnet you would have to

look at "ohh god ive forgoten the name of the bloke who does

it now" tiredness is falling upon me

someone help me out with a pic from his builds please

the bloke who made the 7810 and 7610 is it Brian norman yes have a

look at his bonnets  they are more like the britains 6600 bonnet

but he has changed the front coweling to a 10 series

looks better than the inaccurate TW-20 or 5610 bonnets  britains

tried to pull on us  ;) ;)