Harvest Photographs - not 56k friendly

Is this thread getting to slow to load?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread getting to slow to load?

• Yes, split it into smaller parts
    • No, leave it

Maybe of interest.....the nearest lines (lighter coloured) of straw came from the CX860 on it's aborted harvest attempt two weeks ago..there seems to be more straw from the MF ???

Nice fat tyres on the rear ;D

246407df.jpg

Anyone done a conversion of one of these?

6f5fd7f8.jpg

plans are afoot my good man plans are afot,

Ooo, you've wetted my appetite :D A sprinkle of UH or a touch of 7200?  ;D

If you need high res images of anything, let me know :D

a sprinkle of plasti card and thats about it, bar wheels mate, see loads arround this way working away, duchy collage (prince charlies place) uses 2 of them, all be it 31's so thats prob what mine will be

infact got stuck behind a 32 on the way back from dartmouth today, several phone shots of the back end for ref, much to her anoyance "dont do that when your driving"

Sounds good Sean, must say I'm not aware of many round here, strange.

Thanks John, you had a great year last year for combines, less luck this year?

I think these three will be the last harvest pictures of the year...pretty much been wrapped up locally, quite a few bales to be loaded around and about but that's not interesting....looking forward to spuds and particually maize now :)

f4c43317.jpg

82e42b84.jpg

7bd11a14.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well I said I hadn't seen a MF combine for a long time...so this one was a surprise....all the way from Germany! Are these common else where in the UK because I can't remember seeing one?

Run by the same contractors as the last NH combine.

f52927d5.jpg

eb1a29d5.jpg

there was one that did my farm that we got out of 9 yrs ago for a few years. It went in place of the NH TF78 that Mart kindly posted pics of doing beans last year. I seem to remember it had serious engine trouble earlier in its life...Sisu Valmet I think?