DBP - Massey Ferguson 390 in 1:32

SPN

Bu**er boy.............that's got nearly as much detail on it as the new Britains 5000. Har har har snort. (Posh laugh) Spect it'll have an eleven pound fifty price tag too.  :D

That really looks almost like the real thing from the back, just the lack of glass gives it away. I would imagine the rest of it will look as good as the picture and it will rapidly become one of this years "Must haves". Maybe I'll want one too. Marky will just want two.............once he's stopped wan........sorry drooling over it. I would be interested in a price which I would expect to be between about eighty to one hundred pounds. Only time will tell.

It makes me laugh, how a one man band can come up with something like that, and a big companies like Britains, Siku and Ertl can't make something like that at a more affordable price. It cant be that much more to make a more detailed mould than a basic cheap one, especially if they can be turned out in large volumes. It's a chicken and egg situation......give us good models at a sensible price and the moulds and development costs will soon be paid for.

After all, who buys most of the tractors etc today, carpet farmers/ model collectors  or kids that are just as happy with a pound shop nasty that'll be trashed in a few days. As farmers would say, "Give us the right product at the right price and we'll buy it" ;):)

hi we are now catching up with the back log should be there shortly

easier to go back and work for someone else and be paid at  the end of the week we will get there though thanks dave ps any one want a job you have to be mad thogh it does help

I want one I want one, and I'm competely raving MAD  :D