Harvesting my barley

Belarusfan

Very interesting pictures mate........What make of combine is it........

a Walter und Wintersteiger Seedmaster Universal Hydrostatic 125 ;) New in 1980 :)

have we gone back in time 50 years??? nice pics, aint often you see scenes like this now, good old days

You could say that :D Seemed the easiest way to do it :)

Brilliant, what a fantastic way to spend your spare time!  :)

I vaguely remember seeing the photo's of you cultivating this land last year but never thought this far forward and wondered what you would be harvesting with.

Thanks all for the comments :) :) :)

How many tons an hour out of that little beauty? :D

Any plans for the barley, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a mill! Great little project this though, good to see the machines working.

Erm well going at the speed we did I guess a little under 0.5t/hour :P::);)

Barley will hopefully be sold after being run through an old wooden 1930s? seed dresser driven by a Lister D stationary engine :D Though yes I do have a mill or2 :)

nice pics you show us there. :o

how many acres you cut a day with your combine :D;) ;)

Achieved approx 0.5 acres an hour going slow with stops etc.

what a great set of pics mate, lovley to see the old kit out and about working, are you planning to bale that straw to ??

Was planning to and it isn't too bad either, but, and a big but, I can't guarantee it ragwort free (no sprays) so I'm not getting into that... :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'(

Brilliant, what a fantastic way to spend your spare time!  :)

I vaguely remember seeing the photo's of you cultivating this land last year but never thought this far forward and wondered what you would be harvesting with.

was this the field you ploughed with the massey and plough  :-\ :) nice to see somthing differant to claas or jd cutting  :);):)