1/32nd John Deere 9X30 Tractors

Bill Walters

Thanks Bill. Like it a lot and will be adding it to the carpet farming fleet.

2 Questions - Like FB will the 3pt hitch fit anything and would it be possible to manufacture it with removable duals? One model with 2 options?

Thanks Bill. Like it a lot and will be adding it to the carpet farming fleet.

2 Questions - Like FB will the 3pt hitch fit anything and would it be possible to manufacture it with removable duals? One model with 2 options?

I think the duals are removable as for the hitch doesnt look like it will but adapters are available from dave towse i can potst a picture if you want of one.

Wicked!!!! Love it totally and can't wait a minute longer to get it!! :-*

Will this be available with a green and yellow Chafer sprayer too?!!  ::):D

No, they are resurrecting the original Ransomes sprayer to go with this model!  ;)

(It's the one in the bottom right of this pic linked from www.mybritains.com)

70_3_3_1.jpg

(ps: I love reading the values that are put on classic Britains models on that website - makes me feel very wealthy  8) )

The 3 point hitch is an accurate replica with the fast hitch detail.  It does not "fit" anything.  John Deere requested the single tires for Europe.

Bill

dooo'h......well it will be a good year for the convo guys churning out the hitch bracket :D;D ;D

Is there a possibilty that one day you will produce a tractor that has removable duals?? ???:-\ ???, is there a chance we can get the other version over here???

dooo'h......well it will be a good year for the convo guys churning out the hitch bracket :D;D ;D

Is there a possibilty that one day you will produce a tractor that has removable duals?? ???:-\ ???, is there a chance we can get the other version over here???

Didn't they do a artic with removable dauls and a blade not so long along in 1/32  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

The 3 point hitch is an accurate replica with the fast hitch detail.  It does not "fit" anything.  John Deere requested the single tires for Europe.

Bill

I was wondering Bill, if we could see a small number of maybe limited or precision implements to fit this hitch in the near or distant future?

Thanks, Tris.

• 1 month later...

This will be  britains best JD model yet (I include iffy 8530 >:( precision in that comment)

If somebody can produce some ACCURATE tracks for it and NOT the ones DT has on his website (not enough idler rollers or big enough for H-Track)  it could be superb :D

bit harsh on dave :-\, its the best option available at the moment, maybe not 100% but they have proved popular ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
bit harsh on dave :-\, its the best option available at the moment, maybe not 100% but they have proved popular ;)

The tracks on daves site look pretty accurate to me and looking at the photos ive taken of deeres on stocks they have the right number of idlers  :-\ Its the quadtracs that have an extra idler wheel ;)

No, they are resurrecting the original Ransomes sprayer to go with this model!  ;)

(It's the one in the bottom right of this pic linked from www.mybritains.com)

70_3_3_1.jpg

(ps: I love reading the values that are put on classic Britains models on that website - makes me feel very wealthy  8) )

I just spoke to RC2 and it's coming with a green & yellow Vari-spreader :D

No being honest, they look good, single wheeled one looks the better one I think!