1/32nd John Deere 9X30 Tractors

Bill Walters

Bill I was wondering if the 3pt from the Euro tractor would fit the NA version.  I am kinda surprised that you didnt put the standard hitch that Europe uses for their 32nd scale models.  Anyway, like I said before, they both look great.  I know Ertl doesnt condone customizing but being able to swap the 3pt to the NA tractor and putting 9230 decals on it would be cool.  Use the rims and tires from the 8400 precision.  :) 

Thanks again Bill.  Your work is greatly appreciated.

looks good..... :) :) :) :)

will the hitch fit anything?? (havent got any of the other type models)

dt does a convertor doesnt he?? for those persision style hithces

great step forward bill i must say, not a greeny but recon one may find its way into the collection

great step forward bill i must say, not a greeny but recon one may find its way into the collection

then i may have to get one....need the other JD as well ;)

Very nice model there bill think i will be getting one.

Yes he does do one got one attached to my 8630 works fine.

i think??? its just a normal britains release nick, its the one in the catolouge with nothing but a black shape ,

Hmm thats good to hear, hopefully wont be a huge dent out of my funds but looks a cracking model. If this is reasonably priced i think this will be an awesome hit from Britains a definete step in the right direction. Looks good for collectors and children  :-\