Marks Pics

MDFord

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

last time i went it was all fergy, even the min tracotrs were, and the trailers, on them, must have been jan / feb last year at a guess

the mini tractors and trailers still are but i would say they changed the big ones just after you went ;)

That NH was on an 08 plate Sean ;) must admit she sounded quite nice climbing back up the hill - biodiesel exhaust smells a bit different though :D

Just had a really good look through this topic, some absolutely superb working photos in that lot Mark :)

Regards

David

Thank you David

That an expensive bus Mark.... but nice ;) ;)

Didn't know you were a fan of the blues Bill ;)

Bit powerful for those little carriages isnt it  :D great pics Mark  ;)

Maybe so but theres a fair old hill to climb and I expect NH did a very good deal  ;) ;)

I don't actually mind the blues Mark. Not too keen on the vintage ones the Fordson N's and can't get to grips with the Fordson E27 N's with the clutch pedal on the right hand side. I quite like the classic ones especially the Ford 7000 and have spend many an hour on one spreading dung many many years ago ;) ;)

been through the whole topic here mark & must say you got some fantastic pics here , could have sworn i'd posted here about where the combine was getting new tyres but alas not !

however looking at all your shots of machines working will get me geared up for when uncle C starts spud planting this year as all my pics are of statics  :(

best make a few calls nearer the time , as the whole fleet is fendt !

• 2 months later...

Archived