Marks Pics

MDFord

Nice pictures Mark, 955 looks a bit sorry for its self, I bet the cab is lovely inside what with all the missing glass, the headlights look remarkably clean though.  ;D ;D

Cheers MM, Yeah the cab was going a bit green inside  :laugh:

Love the view over the hills with the stripey field in the centre of the photo, Mark. Ground is dry on top there too by the looks of it but has some moisture still to offer I see.  :) :)

Thanks Tris,It was a pretty spot up there, ploughing was baked hard though.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two tidy machine there. what gearbox is fitted to your 6820

Yeah, they're both in good nick pete, Powerquad plus on 6620 & autoquad on the 6820, (I think) by the way.

Better results than I got when I tried panning the camera around on the move!

Cherrs buddy  :)

Nice update with photos and video Mark but I can't say the same about your background music ;) ;)

Cheers Bill, I think local radio stations play the same stuff anywhere in the country  :laugh:  I take it your not a Madonna fan then ???

hey mark you know the lorry i drive ................& that 6620 you drive ....................want to swap ? ???

like the 955, not for sale is it ?

Don't think it would be for sale marcus, I reckon its the kind of place where nothing ever leaves  :laugh:

Thanks for the offer mate, but i haven't got an HGV licence.... ;D

It does look a bit 'raw' underneath.

Are you using GPS or just being a good driver?  :D :D

Baked hard crust on top, That tume cultivator wasn't the best though  :laugh:

GPS  ???  oh no no no, as the Churchill dog says. Thanks for the compliment though  :laugh:

Cheers Bill, I think local radio stations play the same stuff anywhere in the country  :laugh:  I take it your not a Madonna fan then ???

Nought wrong with her Mark only her music ;) ;)

• 2 months later...

A little upate of some recent pics

MF 690 sunning itself in the idyllic setting of Boscastle harbour

DSC03963.jpg

DSC03970.jpg

A local gold badge 240 with its cab removed

DSC03975.jpg

A JD 2040s sold at auction for £2680 + vat

DSC04041.jpg

And rebuilt Super major, unsold despite reaching £4950, with industrial MF sold at £900

DSC04042.jpg

Nice pics Mark... the 690 4wd is the heavy duty type we have over this end of the country... not the long wheelbase (and bonnet)... two nice red giants as well... they both look nice and honest as you say.. also nice to see a 240 as well - loks like she's lost the cab a while back and had 135 wings retro-fitted

As for the cement mixer !!! - sod that job - I bet it makes you grunt when you fill that up.. gearing or no gearing  :of :of

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Oooh posh cab too eh?! What 'box has that got in it then, Mark?

Yeah, bit different with the panoramic doors eh, Transmission is Autoquad (I think - like powerquad, but gear & range can be changed with the buttons on the stick) also got leccy spools, 50k and air brakes)

Nice update Mark  ;)

Who case is that?

Fair few new 6930's around!  :of

Cheers Cerin, pm'd you

Barrett's were here dung spreading the other day with their new fleet of 6930's  ;)

Archived