Look at what my mate's just wasted ?6000 on

SIMON.

i guess it would be heavey on the normal skinny front mark, i noticed the chequered ones are listed as optional extras i nthe last one you posted"heavy weight hubs for extra ballance"

I think all the V8's got them mate... if you look at the first brochure... it's only the V8 sporting them.... Pops sent me some pics nce of a 2805 on "normal tyres" but I think they were retro-fitted...  :-\

Shall I get some pics of the models for you  ???

You trying to turn me red marky  :D :D :D :D :D

I can only hope... is it working  ???:D :D

I think all the V8's got them mate... if you look at the first brochure... it's only the V8 sporting them.... Pops sent me some pics nce of a 2805 on "normal tyres" but I think they were retro-fitted...  :-\

Shall I get some pics of the models for you  ???

I can only hope... is it working  ???:D :D

I'm on the turn just about to be sick  :D :D :D :D thanks for posting them up though  :D :D :D;) ;) ;) ;)

am i right in thinking the 2725 was for the british market thoe (french built?) as my grandad drove one from new, i belive it was about 147/150hp, it was one of the last, it was Dreg with the electronic hydraulics  earlie propotype for the 3000/3600 series i belive. D reg was the change over year as i know of a Ereg 2685 and a Dreg 3070

am i right in thinking the 2725 was for the british market thoe (french built?) as my grandad drove one from new, i belive it was about 147/150hp, it was one of the last, it was Dreg with the electronic hydraulics  earlie propotype for the 3000/3600 series i belive. D reg was the change over year as i know of a Ereg 2685 and a Dreg 3070

It was Mike... the predecessor was the 2720 - One hell of a tractor in it's day... still is I guess  :-\ - just crap for towing trailers with  :-[

Oh right lads! But still why not just stick a pto clutch in the 955 simon?

Because he like John Deeres!! :D :D (poor sod)

You are smelling a lot today James - you run out of Lynx :D :D

Are you calling me smelly?! Wait till I get my hands on you...