Some more stuff from my local dealers... Tractors and more...

Lord Ferguson

i seen a massey exactly like that 3080 in a show and it was half painted you sure its not that one marky  ::);) it was done to advertise the 10+  :-\ parts service :) :) she looks nice

oh and am i on your card list marky  ;D ;D ;):)

I guess it could be... never looked at the other side  :-\

And yes Rich.... you are at the top of the list mate... just as soon as you change your name  :D :D

dont think its that one, that has a bent exhaust for 1, the bonnet on that one marky piced, has a good looking bonnet, even the cab looks spot on both sides with the silver paint, it may well be a very well looked after one, or one that had very low hours so they respeayed it to sell it on, prob worth doing given they sell well seconf hand anyway,think marts mentioned a few nh's that have had that treatment by the nh dealer before selling them

didnt know MF still made the forklifts, hope there better than when they first came out ::) they were launched when i was working at a MF main agent, they were that bad we started selling merlos then cats as my boss refused to sell the crap MF product to his customers :o  belive they had alot of commom parts/designs from the old sambron forklifts :-\, so i was told by the area rep at the launch ;)

that 3080 looks like new, wonder how many hrs its done?  make you a good replacment for fanny, its a true classic in the making, will only go up in value now in that condition ;)

:o :o :o :o nice pics my friend

I realy love that MF3080 because my uncle had one and when i was 12years old i learned to drive it (my first tractor i ever drove)

the tractor i learnt to drive in was also a 3080, it was 2wd reg G508LAT, the farm run a brace of them, the other was H501XAT  the 3080, 3095 were very popular round here and still are with smaller farmers

the tractor i learnt to drive in was also a 3080, it was 2wd reg G508LAT, the farm run a brace of them, the other was H501XAT   the 3080, 3095 were very popular round here and still are with smaller farmers

what a tractor it was my friend still loving it today :-*:-*

Drove for ours whit it(some times just for fun whit nothing behind it!)