My collection not much!

I havent got any thing special in terms of implements

New holland square bailer.

2xOld sliage type trailers in blue.

mulldozer in ford colours.(came with 6600)

yard scraper in ford colours. (came with 6600)

vicon mower with wider wheels (moddefied)

bail wraper (incomplete)

and ive got an britains ford iveco lorry which im converting to a beavertail to look a bit like our own truck.

I have a few more models for conversions including a fendth 615 ford 5610 tw 20 and some chassis from renault celtis models.

Sorry marky no Mrs Cool well not fur a few years any way as im only 18 im going to get sum shelves in and ive been doin a bit of planning for a model farm in the attic mainly going to be an 70s based farm the next models i would like to get are a TW35 and a 5000/7000 and i have a few more on me mind.

and then of course i have a conversion on MF on the proccess when i get around to it. ;)

Sorry marky no Mrs Cool well not fur a few years any way as im only 18 im going to get sum shelves in and ive been doin a bit of planning for a model farm in the attic mainly going to be an 70s based farm the next models i would like to get are a TW35 and a 5000/7000 and i have a few more on me mind.

and then of course i have a conversion on MF on the proccess when i get around to it. ;)

Brilliant... good luck with your plans then buddy... please keep us updated won't you  ;)

I havent got any thing special in terms of implements

New holland square bailer.

2xOld sliage type trailers in blue.

mulldozer in ford colours.(came with 6600)

yard scraper in ford colours. (came with 6600)

vicon mower with wider wheels (moddefied)

bail wraper (incomplete)

and ive got an britains ford iveco lorry which im converting to a beavertail to look a bit like our own truck.

I have a few more models for conversions including a fendth 615 ford 5610 tw 20 and some chassis from renault celtis models.

Tell us more about the blue Muledozer. I've only ever seen the bog-standard orange one.

Nice collection by the way. I still haven't gotten around to buying the Joal Renault and Landini.

Well i bought the 6600 of ebay its an orignal yard scraper model (very rare i beleive)he had a big collection of fords well ay way he cleaned the muledozer down to the bair metal and resprayed it in genuine ford blue its so good u would think it was orignal and the fron of the blade is silver.

Its hard to get the joal renault and landini i got both of mine in spain not many sell them hear there a great model with lots of detail. ;)

Tell us more about the blue Muledozer. I've only ever seen the bog-standard orange one.

Nice collection by the way. I still haven't gotten around to buying the Joal Renault and Landini.

think i may have seen the very same one mr cools got on ebay like he said, i just assumed it was repainte dto match the ford it was with, but i think i saw something about a blue one in farm and sitemag when it was arround

S7300386.jpg

No problem marky heres me top secret project haha its a MF 6140 which im doin in industrial spec i just need to get the paint wheels and im makin my own wheel studs so should be nice. ;)

Brilliant mate.... I look forward to seeing that one progress then now  ;D - industrial.... will be a rare beasty in the model world too... fair play  ;);D

think i may have seen the very same one mr cools got on ebay like he said, i just assumed it was repainte dto match the ford it was with, but i think i saw something about a blue one in farm and sitemag when it was arround

Blue muledozers were available, I think they only came in the big sets. They come in various shades of blue, like the majors do!