BGU now owns a Tractor!!

BGU

Which One??  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which One??

• Grey Fergie
    • MF35

Manufacturing date I don't know yet.

She has only had one owner - that was the Grandfather In Law of Shirley who I bought her from! ;)

I guess it would be the dealers name on the build sheet though Kev ??? - I assume anyway... I know ehen I went around Banner Lane back in the late 70's... each 'job' had the supplying dealers name on it  :-\ - Would be good to know her exact 'birthday' if possible  ;D

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely that must be a numpty for Kev trying to flog it off as a FE35 for the best part of a year even i myself wondered why he called it a FE35  ::) ::)::) so in a nutshell i call those people in white coats to take Kev away  :D :D :D

I took it down because i felt bad for taking the Mick of out Kev  ;) ;) ::) ::)

Don't worry about taking the mick!!! Just put your money where you mouth is and enter the Euro 2008 comp!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing to update I'm afraid. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't been to see her for about 2 weeks as I've been busy decorating! :-[

I'm waiting for Shirley to start her hay making - in one very small field only. I am then supposed to be helping with Penny. I don't know yet what it will be, but definitely not baling as she is using her big Krone round baler!! :D :D

I must get up there and change the petrol tank so that I can travel more than 4 miles without running out!!

• 4 weeks later...

close mate, we had a single hole version, fitted down on the underside where the auto version would have gone

shes loking tidy mind, worth the wash down, the more i see her the more glad i am you didnt do a full resto on her, just looks so origonal