• MF35

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

any thing new happening kev ? no hay turning , not even a quick blast up the road ?

something that interests me mate along with others here that own a tractor but arn't farm related ;

getting a tractor fulfilled a want that most of us have . but do you sometimes look at it & think 'i havent got a clue what to do with it now !'

I haven't even visted Penny for about 2 months!!! :-[:-[ :-[

Get lots of grief from Mrs BGU & MGU about not using it.

The last time I went up to the farm I went for a blast down the road and came back with a huge grin. I really enjoy it so I don't know why I don't go more often. Using my time on other things I suppose.

I have even thought of selling her!!! :-[ That didn't go down well either!!!!

I am stilling hoping I can get to do something with her as just driving about is not what I bought her for. I was promised a mower would be fitted on the back so I could do the fields, but it never came off.

I also go into Hospital on Tuesday for my knee operation so that will put a visit back a bit!  Perhaps we should go now....

I haven't even visted Penny for about 2 months!!! :-[:-[ :-[

Get lots of grief from Mrs BGU & MGU about not using it.

The last time I went up to the farm I went for a blast down the road and came back with a huge grin. I really enjoy it so I don't know why I don't go more often. Using my time on other things I suppose.

I have even thought of selling her!!! :-[ That didn't go down well either!!!!

I am stilling hoping I can get to do something with her as just driving about is not what I bought her for. I was promised a mower would be fitted on the back so I could do the fields, but it never came off.

I also go into Hospital on Tuesday for my knee operation so that will put a visit back a bit!  Perhaps we should go now....

hmm massive HQ needed to highlight the things that was quite obvious in your disclosure of you thoughts & uses to this little red tractor & it seems to read that

it's all about you !

well here's the news kev , it's not !

it really isn't,  it should be all about penny & we've struggled to keep this news away from her while she sits up the farm in the shed wondering what she's done wrong that 'that nice man mr kev' doesn't want to visit her any more  >:( got to admit old boy , since you drove that big deere ploughing a while back , you've gotten more distant from the massey crowd  :'( :'( :'( ;):D

hope it goes well in hospital for you mate & that you recover quick enough to get back up there & give it a good run

:D :D :D - well said Mr Chairperson...

Shame Kev... I know exactly how this happens though... I only see Mavis because I keep her at work... otherwise she'd be in the same position as Penny.

DO NOT sell her though... situations change.. at some point in the future you will have the time to work on her again (with Adam as well I suspect)... and you will NEVER get another lady like her - just think how much regret that will bring to both you and young Adam.. those pics of him riding on her will form part of his life story.. as will Penny herself !

I'm very Sorry MJB & My Lord 7 of course Penny!!

I will get up there as soon as I can. Sorry about all the uses of I again.

Hope to get some more ploughing in that big Deere soon though!! Ssssshhhhhhhhhhh

• 2 months later...

At the risk of being drummed out of the Massey Owners club here are a few pictures of a dirty tractor!!

I was asked to take Penny to the local Playgroup so the kids could see a tractor for Harvest Festival.

So with excellent planning I left everything to the last minute!! When I got there she had a flat/soft rear tyre - leaking water - quickly pumped up.

Being the wonderful girl she is Penny started 2nd time having not been run for 5 months!! :-[:-[ :-[

Here she is at Playgroup. No pictures of Kids crawling over her of course as that would be against Health & Safety!! ;) ;)  Might find a few on the Playgroup camera though... shhhhhhh. :D

DSCN7333.jpg

A nice 10 mile round trip and nice sunshine so I stopped of to photograph her in her natural surroundings.

DSCN7334.jpg

DSCN7335.jpg

DSCN7336.jpg

DSCN7337.jpg

Only a few coughs and splutters which I was able to sort out by adjusting the throttle.

Don't tell the local Police the tax has run out will you. Still I hear they are useless anyway!! ;) ;) :D :D

Brilliant... nice to see Penny out and about Kev... I bet you had a smile on your face... it won't be too long before young Adam is taking her up and down the track I bet  ;):D :D

No tax... tut tut... my mates a policeman over in Bicester... I'm going to grass you up... ah... hang on... er...  :-[:D :D

• 8 months later...