1. 1. Which One??

• Grey Fergie
    • MF35

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I've had some bloke pestering me for ages to sell her. I hadn't the money needed to get her serviced and poroperly looked after so I let her go.

Couldn't bring myself to take any pictures.

i have an uncomfortable feeling marky's bought it  ;D ;D ;D

Now as you all know MF's are not my favourite brand but someone has bagged themselves a right good off farm tractor and would be best to leave unrestored cosmetically in my opinion.

I'm inclined to agree there Bill... the new owner of this machine is indeed a VERY lucky fella I reckon.

Would you say this bloke was harrasing you Kev  :of

Did you not think of buying it Mike ??? ???

Yes it would have been nice for Penny to have stayed "within the Force" so to speak but Mrs R had the final say and it was a very firm NO!

Yes it would have been nice for Penny to have stayed "within the Force" so to speak but Mrs R had the final say and it was a very firm NO!

Oh dear Mike you did not manage to sweet talk her round....you must be losing your touch ;D ;D ;D