What really PLEASED you?

mum got home tonight from her operation she is still sore and need help she showed me her stomach and it is all swolen and has staples in it looks cool but will be sore  :)

hope she get's better so make shore you help her lad

MAN UTD 3-0 LIVERFOOLS  ;D ;D ;D ;D

shocking display, Ref was a homer, scared of giving any decision!, Nani goal was great, Liverpool were shocking to let th other 2 in though. Mashpotato needs to keep his mouth shut!

I see VAN-DER-SAR never had a speck of mud on him at the final whistle  :o:D :D the Ref was called Steve , Ben not Homer  ;) ;) :D :D :D

i know, nice clean blue kit!! :D :D :D

Steve, muppet, he was the 4th official at the Spurs v Chelski game as well, i hate refs who are scared to book players at the home ground!....i told you i thought you would win!, but you have to admit, Liverpool were shocking when down to 10 men, and i think that helped you more :-\ :-\

Mrs BGU and her constant searching on eBay. She found some medals belonging to a relative of mine that was a Police Officer. They were buy it now - they are now mine!!!

Mrs BGU says I should just post Mrs BGU and not what she did!! :D :D

They were P poor really to what they have been playing like mash potato seemed to have a bee in his bonnet form the first whistle  :o :o :o ferdinand got booked  ;)  ;)

only as he kicked the ball away!, Vidic should have been or at least a foul when he took down El nino!!

as long as we finish 4th i'll be happy!!!......come on arsenal! :D :D :D....need some fantasy points!.....well Ronaldo got me some!

only as he kicked the ball away!, Vidic should have been or at least a foul when he took down El nino!!

as long as we finish 4th i'll be happy!!!......come on arsenal! :D :D :D....need some fantasy points!.....well Ronaldo got me some!

The way you lot played today you'll be lucky to finish 6th  :D :D :D