What really PLEASED you?

I love FTF when your feeling down, you can always have a chat and a laugh and your all so freindly! It's helped me a few times over the last 3 years!

Nothings pleased me today and nothing has un-pleased me, so musn't grumble  :)

Truer words have never been written.

GROUP HUG

:-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

Staying in  bed with Mrs Will, and not having to get up at 1:30 in the morning. I just love to see a woman smiling and happy.  ;D:P:-*:-* :-*:-* ::):D :D

P.S. we've been discussing renewing our wedding vows again next year. Sixteen years this year, and I love her more than ever. My wife, and best (Er.....only) friend.  ;)::):D

i agree Sean...hence the look of some of them! :D :D :D :D

Well done though Tim,  :) :)

Well chaps, I am happy to inform you that it was Burger King, not Mickey D's  ::)

And....although we were tempted, we did go inside instead of using the drive through....does that improve your view on yanks or should I give up?  ::):D :D

Cheers Ben mate  :)

Staying in  bed with Mrs Will, and not having to get up at 1:30 in the morning. I just love to see a woman smiling and happy.  ;D:P:-*:-* :-*:-* ::):D :D

P.S. we've been discussing renewing our wedding vows again next year. Sixteen years this year, and I love her more than ever. My wife, and best (Er.....only) friend.  ;)::):D

That's just the nicest thing ever Will... a smashing bit of heartwarming stuff to read first thing on a Monday morning (and yes, before the numpty brigade do their bit I know the post was done yesterday - I've only just read this... and it's Monday ;D). Thanks for sharing :-*:-* :-*

Told my boss today that i may not be able to work for him much after september and wont be able to do next summer due to having been offered once in lifetime job on with big conny in dorset and didnt want to turn it down for experience.  My bosses response good for you and if ever in need of some work give us a bell and we'll see waht can do for you ;D ;D

the fact that i've had 7 pints already and just come home to shower/change to go out and have a gallon  :D :D

er simon you have a problem :D :D :D dont know how you can drink like that, i used to ,but age caught up  :D :D :D :D so make it fun while you still can mate it wont last forever

er simon you have a problem :D :D :D dont know how you can drink like that, i used to ,but age caught up  :D :D :D :D so make it fun while you still can mate it wont last forever

Easy Sean i was only on carling now off to try the landlords new barrel of stella  ;D ;D ;D