What really PLEASED you?

back on topic ish......

when i had my interview at my new job i was told about a special project they had won.....i said when do i start :D :D :D :D :D, well, after only 3 weeks there, i'm working for the London office on this!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (extremly pleased smiles!!!!!!)

edit-0707-STADIUM-ex1.jpg

edit-0707-STADIUM-ex2.jpg

01.jpg

10.jpg

more here!!!

plans, concrete and steel details ;D ;D ;D

Seans gonna kill me! :D :D :D :D

Ben... what can one say... how cool is that ;D

i know ;D ;D ;D (i'm like a pig in poo!!!! :D :D :D), from what i have been doing before workwise to this is like Marky going from pedal tractor to a 8*** series MF ;D ;D ;D

just foundation drawings for me at the moment an some gantry details but i can say and put on my CV i have worked on the New Liverpool Stadium! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i know ;D ;D ;D (i'm like a pig in poo!!!! :D :D :D), from what i have been doing before workwise to this is like Marky going from pedal tractor to a 8*** series MF ;D ;D ;D

just foundation drawings for me at the moment an some gantry details but i can say and put on my CV i have worked on the New Liverpool Stadium! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And you did tell them you were a ticket tout ;D;)

Any football team can draw some pretty pictures but when your two owners are squabbling like Marky and Jason your be retired by time it gets built  ;) ;) :D :D

>:(:D :D :D

Well done Ben... There won't be too many people in your trade with that on their CV I reckon  ;)

cheers guys, i'll try Sean, can always amend a few drawings :D :D

yeah Mark, it will look great! ;D ;D, can add that to working on Cambridge United at one time ;)

Simon, you have a point, that will be all sorted by the new season :-\

an art teacher at school saying there is noththing wrong with likeing tractors and he liked them  :o;D

And so he bloomin' should... very artistic things tractors... Constable would've put a JD, Ford or a Massey (note the tact and diplomacy employed here) in 'The Haywain' if he'd painted last week for sure.

I'm with you there buddy  :o get in great proformance Wes brown man of the match  ;D ;D

Good man, and i duno i think the back 4 were rock solid they are what held us together but for me it was Carlos Tevez, think he had a cracker was everywhere .. but yep roll on Moscow  ;D