What really PLEASED you?

Not sad at all Sue... I'm chuffed as punch to hear Stu is sitting up and on his way home too.... good news for both of you I guess  :)

great news sue, really happy for both of you

Really good news that he's coming home Sue :)

Isn't it just the best?  Nothing could please me more - not even winning a roll-over lottery!

Great news sue sorry havn't said anything before but my thoughts out to you and stu and really put things into view about whats really important in life and what real problems are

So im very glad for you sue and stu ;D ;D

My route got changed for Comet today. Did have it cushty with Gloucester, Cheltenham and Worcester. . . Now got even cushtier. . Chippenham, Bristol and Swansea. Ideal!! Left Comet RDC at Westbury at 06.40 and I am now in Chippenham ;D

My route got changed for Comet today. Did have it cushty with Gloucester, Cheltenham and Worcester. . . Now got even cushtier. . Chippenham, Bristol and Swansea. Ideal!! Left Comet RDC at Westbury at 06.40 and I am now in Chippenham ;D

they dont half look after you eh mate,whats did you give them? an apple  ;):D :D :D

Hull city winning promotion ;D:D

yeah i heard.....6 points for Liverpool guaranteed then  :D :D :D::)

for me, getting to drive Frankie (Frank) :D  ;D ;D ;D....not well i might add but never driven a tractor that good so was wary!....plus had 3.5t on the back

No please do, how many times did it get stalled?  :D :D :D;)

not once, but i had a prob from 2 to 3, didnt engage the clutch enough, but was thinking to much thats all....dont do this everyday! ;) ;)

yeah i heard.....6 points for Liverpool guaranteed then  :D :D :D::)

for me, getting to drive Frankie (Frank) :D  ;D ;D ;D....not well i might add but never driven a tractor that good so was wary!....plus had 3.5t on the back

And the rest  :D

not once, but i had a prob from 2 to 3, didnt engage the clutch enough, but was thinking to much thats all....dont do this everyday! ;) ;)

To be honest ben... I've done it plenty of times... and I still keep doing it on the odd occasion..  :-[ - I think the gearbox is still a bit stiff and needs some 'running in'  :-[