What really PLEASED you?

thats what i was hoping to buy this year ,  :-\ but realised my uncle has one in the lorry  ;D so when there doing maize ill be listening  :D 

what station do they normally talk on with you  ???

Eeee.........when I were a lad we used the 1-9 (Channel 19) for a copy, to contact people initially. Then if it was a quick message, you'd just say what you had to say quickly and then get off the air so others could use the channel. Talk too long and someone will chew yer ears.

If you want a longer conversation then you go find an empty channel and tell the recipient to go to that one. You've got forty to choose from so there should be one available. I don't know if anyone uses the lingo any more, as I haven't been on air since the late eighties when it almost died out. I was a sales rep for Sussex Tractors at the time and frequently used it to contact contractors who were often difficult to locate.

Well that's about all for now.........10-10 Roger and out.  ;D;)

Getting a phone call about a farm job I applied for locally telling me more details and saying that I look like a strong contender for the job ;D ;D

is that the one you told me about a while back or a newer one?

I've got a copy of the letter here...

Dear Gavin..

15 inches  :o - if you can prove it.. then the job is yours...

that's a hell of a size for a door handle  ;D

Kind regards

The manager... knobs r us

Shut it gherkin boy, just because you're jealous :D :D :D :D

Garret pleased me though he doesn't know it yet. Jez had some pics sent to him by his mate of the shed he is bringing over for me. What a corker. . . . What. . . . A . . . . Corker!!

Ben can you add that pic I sent you? Pwease! I got to show off, I just got to!! ;D