What really PLEASED you?

All being well an artic load of timber is coming in later. Albeit Sycamore but we hope to be able to get going again next week, we're out of seasoned wood and got 3 orders to do today and that's it!! Got nearly 40 people to ring back mind :o

meeting up with jez in ashford

hope you had a safe journey mate :P

Thanks Steve, yes mate, all beck in snowy germany in one piece thanks.

A few days ago but what pleased me was taking a day trip to Massey Ferguson World with a free trip around Histon Produce.

it was an amzing day and the tour guide was a real gent too!!

Nah, seriously though, I was treated to a tour of marky's fanny or was it frankie??? I even sat in it, and it was really clean and i got to wiggle the joystick.....

tehn we went to lunch and Marky bought me lunch..... I am sure he was after something......

Then as I say I had a visit to Massey World and OH MY GOD!!! (OMG to the PERSISTANT text users on here!!) what a collection that man has..... he stil hasn't realised what I stole!!

We then spent the afternoon in the garage.. i had a play with the airbrush and weathered a Massey something and then we got some bits done to Marky Woods and tried some soldering...

All kept going by Mrs and Little F and the coffee department!!

A fantastic day had by us all!! I would highly reccomend it to anyone, children, parents, even grand parents*

* Please Note: Massey world may have access problems for people in wheels chairs or who are allergic to red..

Thanks mate  ;) ;)

He gets about a bit.. he was in my garage on Tuesday  :D :D :D

What he said Jezzy.. safe journey and all that mate

Thanks mate  ;)

Fine they Jez, dont come and see me  :D :D :'( :'(

I could smell you were close though  :D:-*

Sorry mate, where do you live??

Sorry again, i was really busy... time was tight...

Thanks Steve, yes mate, all beck in snowy germany in one piece thanks.

A few days ago but what pleased me was taking a day trip to Massey Ferguson World with a free trip around Histon Produce.

it was an amzing day and the tour guide was a real gent too!!

Nah, seriously though, I was treated to a tour of marky's fanny or was it frankie??? I even sat in it, and it was really clean and i got to wiggle the joystick.....

tehn we went to lunch and Marky bought me lunch..... I am sure he was after something......

Then as I say I had a visit to Massey World and OH MY GOD!!! (OMG to the PERSISTANT text users on here!!) what a collection that man has..... he stil hasn't realised what I stole!!

We then spent the afternoon in the garage.. i had a play with the airbrush and weathered a Massey something and then we got some bits done to Marky Woods and tried some soldering...

All kept going by Mrs and Little F and the coffee department!!

A fantastic day had by us all!! I would highly reccomend it to anyone, children, parents, even grand parents*

* Please Note: Massey world may have access problems for people in wheels chairs or who are allergic to red..

Thanks mate  ;) ;)

:D :D - well it was good to see you Jez old bean... thanks for taking the time to come over and... well... play really  :-[:D :D

What have you stolen ???  :o :o >:( - Mrs F and I will be making a full stock take tonight for sure now  >:(:D :D

I'll send you a PM about my soldering  :-[ - lets just say... I mastered it... then melted it  :'( :'( :D :D

Thanks mate  ;) ;)

:D :D - well it was good to see you Jez old bean... thanks for taking the time to come over and... well... play really  :-[:D :D

What have you stolen ???  :o :o >:( - Mrs F and I will be making a full stock take tonight for sure now  >:(:D :D

I'll send you a PM about my soldering  :-[ - lets just say... I mastered it... then melted it  :'( :'( :D :D

Oh, sounds interesting mate.

have a look and see if you can work out what is on loan to the green camp?

No worrys Jez mate, about 10 miles from ashford mate. Snargate near brennzett

Oh sorry mate, didn't realise. Next time mate!  ;)

you manage to get that ferguson home safely with out breaking it then? when is it going on e-bay?

Ebay, sandpit mate... maybe jsut sit on my desk her at work...... i can use it to hold my chewing gum.........

>:( - Right... off home to do that stock take now then....

Not my Brian Norman 1200 ???

My Dave Perdue's ???

>:(:o :o :'( :'(

Maybe............  :D8)::)

The sun was warm enough to put Fred Tortoise outside for a breath of air and some sunshine.  He really hates being indoors and does not get round to eating much when not allowed to hibernate.  I think he has been sleeping 4 days out of 5 but today he went strolling across his lawn to his favourite corner.

He's back inside now.

The sun was warm enough to put Fred Tortoise outside for a breath of air and some sunshine.  He really hates being indoors and does not get round to eating much when not allowed to hibernate.  I think he has been sleeping 4 days out of 5 but today he went strolling across his lawn to his favourite corner.

He's back inside now.

i reckon i could be a tortoise because i could sleep for 4 out of 5 days, but then again could be a sly dog because only time i send out into the garden i am in the doghouse

i reckon i could be a tortoise because i could sleep for 4 out of 5 days, but then again could be a sly dog because only time i send out into the garden i am in the doghouse

You are also younger than he is (unless you can claim to be over 100 years old!)

He is approx 118  ;D  True!

cant stop laughing i guess must be a sly old then and not atortoise after all

I guess you're right  - you sly old dog.  Not sure whether you would want to be a tortoise though as they have two track minds and are not at all interested in tractors

Track 1 - Eating and sleeping

Track 2 - Nooky

I guess you're right  - you sly old dog.  Not sure whether you would want to be a tortoise though as they have two track minds and are not at all interested in tractors

Track 1 - Eating and sleeping

Track 2 - Nooky

laughing again  and extremely confused now i reckon could be a tortoise again chuckle with a mild liking for tractors