What really PLEASED you?

All very well to drive fast with a trailer but you wont be pleased when you get a snake and end up on your roof. Not being funny mate but Dad working on the aa has seen far to many accidents involving trailers or caravans being pulled to fast.

its alright it was on the ground at all times  ;)

depends wat trailer you got too  ;) if you have a good , straight trialer like an ifor williams they wont snake that easy at speed trust me ;) weve had triaxle plant trailers , tri axle flat beds , twin axle flat beds , twin axle plant trailers and a few single axle ifors and they never snaked  :)

8ft long 6 ft wide tandem axle ifor  8)

bless her Sue... she's a real cutey as well  ;D:-*

She was only hours old when that was taken, but she is very cute indeed.  Her two eldest siblings arrived when I was there - Oliver and Danielle are both 20+ and they think she is cute too.  Youngest sister Millie at 2 is yet to make a comment but she seems quite happy with her baby sister especially as the middle two (16-17) keep telling her she is not the baby any more but a big girl. 

Only the latest two are my grandchildren I hasten to add!

Many congratulations Sue, from one grandparent to another  ;) ;) ;)

many years ago when I had my kids my mother had a sign in her kitchen, "If I had known grandchildren were this much fun I would have had them first"........I know what she meant now  :D :D :D :D :D