What really PLEASED you?

Well she has now informed me that she would like a new car ::) thinks the BMW is too powerful so have to start looking but maybe a tractor would keep her going until I get a car sorted ;D

I will ask her marky but not sure if she would go for the red she does have a thing for blue and light green ::)

Saw a hare dashing about in the field in front of my house while drinking my morning coffee. 

Why did it please me?  Because, thanks to the neighbourly farm owner, the overgrown hazels (not his responsibilty) have been cut back and for the first time in 16 years I can actually SEE the field!  Thanks Johnny, I owe you one!

Well... call me soppy Mr Pullen, but I reckon you're one of the nicest chaps I know :-*

aw stop it marky will get jealous :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[

thats what friends are for, mind you mark and marcus will have to put me back on the right road, only time i come off at that junction is for the airport, wouldnt want to get lost would i

Saw a hare dashing about in the field in front of my house while drinking my morning coffee. 

Why did it please me?  Because, thanks to the neighbourly farm owner, the overgrown hazels (not his responsibilty) have been cut back and for the first time in 16 years I can actually SEE the field!   Thanks Johnny, I owe you one!

great to watch aint they sue, we sat watching them the friday after my nans funeral on the lawn out front of the challet,took my mind of things watching them run round like that

Fred tortoise has been given a clean bill of health and has put on weight despite hardly eating throughout his enforced non-hibernation this winter.  Now he is on his lawn soaking up the sun.  Sorry Fred, but it is back into the spare room for the weekend!