What really PLEASED you?

20 mile aint far up here lad  ;) seen myself travelling 20 mile in a tractor just to kart grass

what am i your son now??? aint your lad mate thats for sure

20 miles in atractor at the boss's expense is fine, 20 miles in your own car or moped as hes mentioned is different,but sometimes you have to do it for the work / experiance, was 15 miles to our 3rd farm, and i used to bike it in the summer, for harvest, didnt need me wnter/ spring times,bt if it was paid work i would do it

who said anything about you being my son  ???:D every chill up here says lad or biy, just take it easy eh? thats just like you saying mate and are we mates  ::);)

I think it's an interpretation thing Murray... to call someone lad over here in the context you use it in can be deemed derogatory, as if you are being spoken down to so to speak.  I'm not sure if calling you mate is the same for you chaps (derogatory).. or does that not 'compute' in the other direction.

I think it's an interpretation thing Murray... to call someone lad over here in the context you use it in can be deemed derogatory, as if you are being spoken down to so to speak.  I'm not sure if calling you mate is the same for you chaps (derogatory).. or does that not 'compute' in the other direction.

well most men up here call each other lad or sir or boy one of the other its really depends, and no one that i no of uses mate as a saying up here  :-\

England winning the Ashes was good to see, not a cricket man but the team do get a bashing so it was nice to see them win as a team and not just as Freddie.

Also pleasing me. Top Gent Graham and Top Lady Sharon calling into Sparrick Lane for a nosey en route home from their break. Great to see you both :)

Cricket is the worst sport ever invented  ;):D

Wash your mouth out with soup Murray  :o :o :P;)

Best game on the planet  ;)

Whilst the Ashes were being regained I was smashing the ball to all parts including over a house the other side of the road over the cricket pavilon  ;)

Well it made all my team mates laugh  ;)

England winning the Ashes was good to see, not a cricket man but the team do get a bashing so it was nice to see them win as a team and not just as Freddie.

Also pleasing me. Top Gent Graham and Top Lady Sharon calling into Sparrick Lane for a nosey en route home from their break. Great to see you both :)

great to see you both to fella cracking home you will have there  ;)

Coming home with the 6480 and Herron trailer the other day down the dual carriageway, overtook a John Deere 6930 with Bailey........ ;D

where is it you live Mart, did'nt think you got herrons that far down, although i have seen 4 halfpipe kanes about inverness

Coming home with the 6480 and Herron trailer the other day down the dual carriageway, overtook a John Deere 6930 with Bailey........ ;D

not boy racing were you mart :D :D i know its a fergy and his lordships givven youthe head up on racing with grain trailers, but i thought you would be responsible mate :D :D :D :D