What really PLEASED you?

3 inches of snow and its still coming

SCHOOL IS CLOSED

my school is closed too  ;D

Yeah we have to lock it up on the maxxum when ploughin and drilling. It says you should in the manual. It comes back in once you go over 12kph anyway.

That I had my first day of work experience and really enjoyed it

what are you doing on work experience i am doing mine in april on a dairy farm and i can't wait

This weather brings out the best in people -cooperation makes it more fun too (but sorry David, we could not get to our local Co-op, had to bear Sainsburys instead!) ;D

No worries Jo I fully understand under these conditions. :) I reckon the Helmsley store will be running low of stock this evening, key deliveries that were due from our depot at Birtley in County Durham are now rather than being hours behind schedule days behind instead. On a happier note and the reason why i'm pleased. My boss agreed to buy me all the bacon and sausage butties I could eat today just for making it into work this morning, happy days. :)

I agree - but he had so many chances. He is the best player I think but experience gave Wolfie the edge. I love darts.

Passionate darts fan myself, cracking game, well done Martin Adams on his second BDO world title, but I was definitely rooting for Chisnall there, just missed too many doubles. I think he failed to close out at least 2 sets when he had a 2 leg lead. Looking forward to seeing him mix it with the PDC boys in the Grand Slam of Darts towards the end of the year now, he's been a joy to watch all week. :)