What really PLEASED you?

Flagstaff...you will enjoy it...I was just there last spring...3 hours north of me...rare air time 7000 feet high puff puff about killed me walking....but do enjoy our desert........up there forest...last night on the news the National Guard is flying in food and water to the Ranches just outside of flagstaff they are buried in 8 feet of snow and cant get to the main highway...many of those places dont even have elec.  really throwback cowboy ranches raising some skinny cows in the desert....wild stuff......

Ooer - hope there is no snow when I get there on 8th May!  I want sunshine not snowdrifts!

Ooer - hope there is no snow when I get there on 8th May!  I want sunshine not snowdrifts!

Oh ya may will be awesome...nice days cool nights...should great weather will be 30 plus c down here where I live in the valley but cooler up there....by 10 degrees

MANCHESTER UNITED 3-1 MANCHESTER CITY

GET IN THERE

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right got that out my way now

oh did i mention

MANCHESTER UNITED 3-1 MANCHESTER CITY

and the look on my dads face when city lost!

The Old Trafford crowd...."you gonna win **** all, your gonna win **** all"!!!!

Brilliant, makes losing to them last week worth while  :laugh: :laugh:

After a shaky start [WTF is this POS?!?!?!] I have bonded with my Blackberry, I think it's amazing and it now contains my whole life, made a good decision.....  :)  Until it goes wrong or I lose it.... then I'm screwed...!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

My neice gave birth to her first child, Harry, and he was born fit and healthy and named after the inventor of the best ever tractor! :)

Apparently his father cried all through her labour and she had to call in a friend to the delivery room for support! He won't live that down in a hurry in our family although I thought it a very honest reaction to childbirth! ::)

Well done, Rick... glad everything's still working properly :)

And congrats Jo... the whole 'childbirth' thing has always made me hide behind the sofa (although I was there when my sister had her first baby... and I was very brave, held her hand and everything ::) ), so I'm always full of admiration for new Mums :)

A phone call from an 80 odd year old neighbour two doors across and down thanking me for clearing his driveway of snow. I was round clearing next door and was saying funny that old John wasn't looking out. We knew he was up since the living room and curtains were open. He had been up but was very short of breath so went back to his bed. I was never so glad to hear that he was alright.

So nice for someone to pick up the phone and say thank you ;) ;)

The fact that Cerin tidied his room. This will mean that the floor won't give way under the weight of his collection.

No panic - I am not talking about his models, just the Farmers Weekly collection which has taken him many years to accumulate ....

The council re-cycling van will need to visit twice this week! :laugh:

The fact that Cerin tidied his room. This will mean that the floor won't give way under the weight of his collection.

No panic - I am not talking about his models, just the Farmers Weekly collection which has taken him many years to accumulate ....

The council re-cycling van will need to visit twice this week! :laugh:

Have you run up the flag in honour of this special occasion?  ::)