What really PLEASED you?

Catching a pair of shoplifters clear as day on our instore CCTV camera after they endeavoured to steal nearly £150 worth of rump steaks and steak mince from us.

tommorrow's post will be in "what really annoyed you" topic  after you get told the old bill can not charge them for some obscure reason mate

Well done big brother David bet they wasn't planning on having porridge instead of steak ;):laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Mark, unfortunately this isn't the first time they've struck or been caught and are quite well known around here, it's been about a year since they last tried it on. I really hope this is the last encounter we have with them. :)

tommorrow's post will be in "what really annoyed you" topic  after you get told the old bill can not charge them for some obscure reason mate

Watch this space Sean they've been hauled away before after targeting businesses around here and they're still about continuing their favourite hobby. It's a shame I can't get away with taking a three wood to their drug addled faces to make them look a bit prettier.

I am all for the promoting of eating meat but what a random thing to steal.

Headlines:

Steak out catches shop lifters!

CCTV makes mince meat of thieves!

Should've gone Veggie!

David "Burglars are dead meat"!

WOW... what a superb photograph.. well done Kev... smashing picture

What pleased me.. well a few things today...

1. Had an operation on my ear today. which.. if I'm honest I was not really looking forward too... but like all these things... it was not all that bad really.  Throbbing now mind you

2. I gave a local farmer (for those who have been to see me... the guy with the two Fiat Artics) my waste baling flyer a long time ago - I thought he wasn't interested (and indeed had filed him in the 'miserable sod' file)... but got a call from him today and we are baling for him next Thursday morning  ;D

3. Tea is ready... will come back to 3 in a minute  :-[

It really pleased me that my neice, the one and only Crazy Kev!, is doing so well with her photography. Have a look at: http://www.vivalewes.com/  This is the view that Unkelfergus gets after a hard days graft, lying down, flat on his back, next to the tractor - nature makes it all worthwhile ... ;D

Really good... what a talented family you are :)

What pleased me... getting the new mail order catalogue out. It's taken me ages (especially figuring out how to do booklet printing on my printer  ::) ). But, mission accomplished and hopefully there aren't too many typos.

And also Marky and Tris... I loooooooooove those guys :-*

WOW... what a superb photograph.. well done Kev... smashing picture

What pleased me.. well a few things today...

1. Had an operation on my ear today. which.. if I'm honest I was not really looking forward too... but like all these things... it was not all that bad really.  Throbbing now mind you

2. I gave a local farmer (for those who have been to see me... the guy with the two Fiat Artics) my waste baling flyer a long time ago - I thought he wasn't interested (and indeed had filed him in the 'miserable sod' file)... but got a call from him today and we are baling for him next Thursday morning  ;D

3. Tea is ready... will come back to 3 in a minute  :-[

pics of the artics then mate, they must be pretty rare for the uk, only ones i can remember seeing before

Love you too Mandy...

Sean... will do... I promised Mike I would a while back now...

Anyway... best till last...

3. I've made it into the new MF5400 series brochure  :P:-*:-* ;D .. I'm one of the testimonials - which has made my day/week/month/year/life  ;D

Having collected MF brochures since the mid 70's I am so chuffed to actually be in one  :of .. kind of the holy grail for me really - little things please little minds I guess  :-[:-\

Sean... will do... I promised Mike I would a while back now...

Thought you had forgotten, I should have known better really  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ looking forward to the pictures now  ;D ;D

nothings set in stone but i might be getting a mf 35 been on the look out for a while and mentioned it to my neighbour and he knows on one and a ferguson in an old shed and are left there after the owner passed away he only saw them while he was collecting scrap. but they are covered in pigeon dropping though im told but even if it has affected them its just tinwork probably hes trying to find who they belong to now and hopefully itll be on its way to me soon enough and seeing how they are just left there hes sure theres no interest in them  ;D