What really PLEASED you?

This ought not to please me really. Friday I was driving the TF42 in second wheat as it's usual drivers were busy with round baling and other stuff. The TX34 was parked up at another farm awaiting wheat. Well nearing the end of the 30ac the cleaning shoe broke up, chucking some of it out the back while the top sieve collapsed in a heap on the bottom sieve. It looked bad. Whites had the combine doctor have a look at it and they reckon what caused it will cost more to fix than the broken parts themselves. The old girl is tired and her bush is worn out :D :D Sorry had to get that in, yes bushes, bearings, basically the bottom half of the combine is past it. So what happens now?

A Lexion 480 with a 25ft Vario header with laser pilot is being hired in! Si vous plait!!

This ought not to please me really. Friday I was driving the TF42 in second wheat as it's usual drivers were busy with round baling and other stuff. The TX34 was parked up at another farm awaiting wheat. Well nearing the end of the 30ac the cleaning shoe broke up, chucking some of it out the back while the top sieve collapsed in a heap on the bottom sieve. It looked bad. Whites had the combine doctor have a look at it and they reckon what caused it will cost more to fix than the broken parts themselves. The old girl is tired and her bush is worn out :D :D Sorry had to get that in, yes bushes, bearings, basically the bottom half of the combine is past it. So what happens now?

A Lexion 480 with a 25ft Vario header with laser pilot is being hired in! Si vous plait!!

thats twice i na few months you have vandalised something trissy, your going to get a name for yourself at this rate buddy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  sounds like a nice new toy to play with mind, if they let you drive it mind

Sounds like sabotage to me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

An email yesterday telling of changes in roles in our department and the lay off of two temps. All in all our Jobs are same and the bulk of the cull of 67 personnel will be aimed at product lines that have little or no work or are not meeting targets. Shame really but tend to be the way some of these large American owned oil service companies work.

What pleased me....

A call from the chap I carted for last year... "Hi Mark can you cart for me again this year.... in the next few days" ... it took me nano seconds to say yes...

I've had to turn down an offer of a full harvest's worth of work (as I've not had the time, or a spare tractor.. and the maths just don't add up to hire one at this time of year).. so I was well chuffed to be able to do this little bit.  ;D

Lexion 580 Terra Trac as well.. I'll have the same 14t Marston I had last year too  :-*  .. happy days

What pleased me....

A call from the chap I carted for last year... "Hi Mark can you cart for me again this year.... in the next few days" ... it took me nano seconds to say yes...

I've had to turn down an offer of a full harvest's worth of work (as I've not had the time, or a spare tractor.. and the maths just don't add up to hire one at this time of year).. so I was well chuffed to be able to do this little bit.  ;D

Lexion 580 Terra Trac as well.. I'll have the same 14t Marston I had last year too  :-*  .. happy days

we still on for next year?  :-*

What pleased me....

So so jealous! Gotta get me a tractor..