What really PLEASED you?

The greeting I received from Spooky the spooky greyhound when I went to visit the kennels yesterday.  She was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased to see me and was squealing with pleasure!  ;D

(Greyhounds rarely bark with joy - they usually squeal)

Obviously she enjoyed her weekend stay! 

Feeling quite smug!  LloydsTSB changed their website and when I look at a bank statement online  it is in reverse order which makes it a bit confusing and difficult to check my transactions.  Several emails back and forth and I was told it was "industry standard" and 80% of the people consulted wanted it that way.  I was furious at the time I sent a reply typed BACKWARDS which had to be read from the bottom up stating (among other things) that no one asked me for my opinion and it should be a matter of choice.  Not only did I get a reply saying, "I take your point" but they then said I was not the only one complaining and they would look into giving an option.

Today I discover they have now added a sort by date ascending/descending!

Chuffed to bits 8);D

Feeling quite smug!  LloydsTSB changed their website and when I look at a bank statement online  it is in reverse order which makes it a bit confusing and difficult to check my transactions.  Several emails back and forth and I was told it was "industry standard" and 80% of the people consulted wanted it that way.  I was furious at the time I sent a reply typed BACKWARDS which had to be read from the bottom up stating (among other things) that no one asked me for my opinion and it should be a matter of choice.  Not only did I get a reply saying, "I take your point" but they then said I was not the only one complaining and they would look into giving an option.

Today I discover they have now added a sort by date ascending/descending!

Chuffed to bits 8);D

What a woman! well done Sue  :)

What a woman! well done Sue  :)

Terrier with a rat, that's me. 

I really hate unilateral decisions based on "industry standard" which was just another unilateral decision in the first place.  ALL programmers have this idea of latest first - at least all the programmers I deal with!

Sounds good Mark and hope it turns out to be a good move. Although I start early I finish early and don't have weekends to do except when the 3rd of a month lands on a weekend. And it does this Sunday but well will get a day off in lieu.

typed my great unclews name into google and found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Kettleborough

i new he was a footballer but i was sent a news paper that said he beat arsenal 3-1 all 3 were his goals so i'm taking the paper into school tommorow to show my mates and teachers since none of them believed me when i told them.

he also broke his leg 2 weeks before the england manager chose his team so he must of been good at football, he was also on my dads side of the family and now i know where i got my 2 left feet from (cheers mum x)

typed my great unclews name into google and found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Kettleborough

i new he was a footballer but i was sent a news paper that said he beat arsenal 3-1 all 3 were his goals so i'm taking the paper into school tommorow to show my mates and teachers since none of them believed me when i told them.

he also broke his leg 2 weeks before the england manager chose his team so he must of been good at football, he was also on my dads side of the family and now i know where i got my 2 left feet from (cheers mum x)

he died last year of cancer  :'( :-*

R.I.P KEITH X

have the new laptop back, following last nights refund, the main manager called us this morning, and appologised over our treatment, asked us to go back to the store, they knocked 100 quid more of the price and gave us a coral  photo / vides software prog of the shelf ,prob not as good as what should have been on it, but with the extra 100 quid off we are happy . seems they would have lost 200 odd quid of it had it gone out as pre sold (even if it was just 1 night)