What really PLEASED you?

Getting a lot of things finally sorted in my head know don't sound a lot but after last 6 months I now finally know where to aim and head for :)

Thats good to hear Phil, hopefully it invovles driving lots of big tractors  ;D

The little van passed its MOT today with nothing more than a rear numberplate light bulb. Booked it in for an advisory next week though  - up on the jacks to be wire brushed underneath and under sealed.

Dropped my Blackberry when I was walking Lucy in a big field (with long grass of course ::) ) - thought I'd never find it (and Lucy was more interested in looking for mice, rather than finding 'Mummy's' phone  ::) ), but luckily found it on the track on the way out  :)

Dropped my Blackberry when I was walking Lucy in a big field (with long grass of course ::) ) - thought I'd never find it (and Lucy was more interested in looking for mice, rather than finding 'Mummy's' phone  ::) ), but luckily found it on the track on the way out  :)

Lucky you.  It could have been a new phone!

One of my clients lost his phone while working in the grain store and only realised after the grain lorry left.  I told him to phone the grain merchant who said "I have 5 mobile phones on my windowsill.  Ring your own number."  So he rang his mobile and it was answered "OK I will put your name on this one!"

My lad has just called me from Iceland.. he was on the flight from Heathrow with none other than Bear Grylls (off on a filming adventure)... and he's got me his autograph.... result !  ;D

We watch him regularly on the telly... he's our 'hero'

My lad has just called me from Iceland.. he was on the flight from Heathrow with none other than Bear Grylls (off on a filming adventure)... and he's got me his autograph.... result !  ;D

We watch him regularly on the telly... he's our 'hero'

i'd pay money to watch you survive in the wild with only a multi tool and a box of matches!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i watch his stuff too, slightly different edge to Ray Mears!..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

i'd pay money to watch you survive in the wild with only a multi tool and a box of matches!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i watch his stuff too, slightly different edge to Ray Mears!..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes but considerably more tv trickery as well...

Did you get locked in then Pat? Must have been a bu66er surrounded by all that food and no means of cooking it. ... Still, ice cream and black forest gateaux would have sufficed I'm sure, maybe even an arctic roll?!!

::):laugh: :laugh:

Did you get locked in then Pat? Must have been a bu66er surrounded by all that food and no means of cooking it. ... Still, ice cream and black forest gateaux would have sufficed I'm sure, maybe even an arctic roll?!!

::):laugh: :laugh:

;D ;D ;D ;D

Unfortunatley yes I did get locked in, however just managed to survive off the available food  :P  it was a bit cold though