What really PLEASED you?

2010 model Tris, Case are popular combines here with seed crop growers due to being very easy on the seed. The OSR for seed and grass seed are contract grown and will both end up in the UK in time for your spring Tris were the grass will be silage and the OSR crushed for oil.

I don't mind the cows John but with a few people in my family long term poorly and a beter boss back in the south island I'm happy to be home and cropping on the light land again.

Well done ...Sue... I have had £5 since I was around 10 and then lost them but I think I managed to find them again but I  have probably lost them again....I really need to find them and cash in my investment from 40 years ago which has made nothing to me....a bit like £4 every week on the Lottery....but hey ho nothing ventured nothing gained ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Coming into work and opening an eamil from our Chairman, president and CEo with a link to my bonus for 2012. A month later but he ho its a good one....windfall gains are a winner....I can see March being a month to spend spend spend 8)

won on the premium bonds, (lost my NS&I number though, berk alert) seem to be on a bit of a streak on the gambling at the moment, I've finally given in and I'm off to look at a (possible) new car on the weekend, oh and it's sunny!

..... and on top of that, a 3.30 finish! Lasagne in the oven, wine corked and now out with Zia. Only just got dark properly too. Oh and before anyone says it..... Not a flipping processed lasagne either, none of that muck...... Wouldn't want to end up in..... Wait for it, this is a goodun.....

Ready?

HORSPITAL!!!

Oh my days!

:lol: :ha ha!: :lol:

Oh.... Just me then? :P

• Like 2

..... and on top of that, a 3.30 finish! Lasagne in the oven, wine corked and now out with Zia. Only just got dark properly too. Oh and before anyone says it..... Not a flipping processed lasagne either, none of that muck...... Wouldn't want to end up in..... Wait for it, this is a goodun..... Ready? HORSPITAL!!! Oh my days! :P

Just awful, gag-inducing.... :  :o Ah where's the vomit smilie?

won on the premium bonds, (lost my NS&I number though, berk alert) seem to be on a bit of a streak on the gambling at the moment, I've finally given in and I'm off to look at a (possible) new car on the weekend, oh and it's sunny!

still on the streak, still waiting for my NS&I number, car turned into a cat D write off that had been repaired, (not really bothered about cat D as such)  I HPI'd it before it going. But I decided if they weren't going to be honest about that I wasn't going to risk it incase they were being economical with the truth about other aspects of the car.  

A constructive meeting yesterday to line up a switch over from one mortgage provider to another resulting in a £50 saving each month, 2% less interest and 5yrs cut off the length of our term. Oh and £500 cash back when it changes over in July. Mint. Then, on the way home we stopped at Tracis uncles place yesterday and he gave me another Scania jacket the same as he got me a few years ago but the zip broke in mine so I wear it for work only. Warmest jacket I have ever had so glad I got another one for smart. Oh and may have made a work contact last night too! Top weekend all round. The things you can get done on a day off!! :)

dagfeilds in cheshire.. around 10 big sheds full of  of everything ..toys ,jewelery,clothes books,furniture, repo gun,  bric a brac ..from 1800- present day..also on site is timber toys...a good couple of hours out for all ..  

Did you pick up any bargains if you mind me asking?

first edition mint britains 2680 with bar across back window,yellow buckrake mint,green mb trac and red and white one mint( with hopper) yellow autoway merc missing 1 flash light, blue haybob, fiat 880 good to playworn and 20 white fences + 1 gate with beware of the bull sign... ..left some there..boxed 135 loader,5000,7710 ,6600s and  implements..they told me farm stuff flys out..(15-20 mins from my house ) very handy  

• Like 1