What really PLEASED you?

The insurance company has now paid out - I can clear my mortgage!

That must be a relief, Sue - I know first hand how frustratingly long they take :-\

What pleased me... Paul at Plastic Warrior magazine giving me two pages for my article on 1960s F G Taylor plastics when I didn't even think it was good enough to publish ::)

That must be a relief, Sue - I know first hand how frustratingly long they take :-\

What pleased me... Paul at Plastic Warrior magazine giving me two pages for my article on 1960s F G Taylor plastics when I didn't even think it was good enough to publish ::)

Well done. Mandy.  Never underestimate your talents.  Imagine two whole pages!  (With Pictures too, I hope)

Mandy, that sounds impressive, is this the start of a journalistic career for you? (What sort of things did F G Taylor make in plastic if you don't mind me asking)

Well done. Mandy.  Never underestimate your talents.  Imagine two whole pages!  (With Pictures too, I hope)

Well done Wilson.. ANOTHER reason why I love you 

Thanks Marky, Mark and Sue for your comments :-*:-* :-*

Mark, F G Taylor produced a quirky range of 1/32 scale plastics during the late 50s and 60s. This is a link to my own collection:

http://www.hollylovestoys.com/Customer%20Displays%20FGT%20Display.htm

I use quite a few items on Holly Farm too - the bridge, the swan and cygnets, a stile and the fox that lurks behind the oak tree :) I love the stuff, but not many people collect it, so it's still relatively inexpensive :)

the old fella came home last night, just under 1 week since the stroke, speach is a little slured, made worse by the probs after his op, but you can understand him, has loads of excercises to do to get proper grip and co-ordination back in his right side, but walking round ok,

the old fella came home last night, just under 1 week since the stroke, speach is a little slured, made worse by the probs after his op, but you can understand him, has loads of excercises to do to get proper grip and co-ordination back in his right side, but walking round ok,

Thats good news Sean... I am embarrased that I forgot to ask you as well..  :-[ - apologies mate - lot on my mind of late...  :-[

I'm glad he's recovering well mate and please wish him all the best from me...  ;)

well what pleased me today i have just been 800 miles in the van towing the ivor williams trailer  ;)now that may not sound to pleasing to some but that is a big achievement for van and man i think this van needs to nominated for something in the new years honours list , we went to alfreton in derbyshire then to welshpool then across wales to fishguard then gower for a sleep then home today, been  delivering bits of machines for silage towers .    and and the back doors never stoped rattling all the way just to let me know they was still there bless that van  ;D ;D