What really PLEASED you?

Sky one coming back to Virgin media i've been told!....after around 20 months i think??......not really missed it though, Simpsons i'd seen most of, Lost i never watched, 24 was predictable.......well cant wait anyway :D :D :D

You don't know half of the problems we've had lately mate, the 6420s had a hospital stay due to a driveshaft fault under the cab, just one thing after another, if it isn't the 6420s its my 6920s, think they work as a tag team :-\ The only one thats never any trouble is the 6810 with 7500 hrs on it, its never been touched other than servicing

seems like the 20 series have a lot of problems my boss looked at trading our 8310 in for an 8320  untill i told him about the 20 series having problems

prob getting an 8*30 this next spring either  need somthing bigger to pull the 30 ft notill drill as our Mx270 is crap  so its gona be on lighter duties

Reports locally on the 30 series are no better, several die hard JD fans have switched to other brands now due to experiences with 20/30 series models. Be interesting to see what happens. I do know that there have been a few diff problems with the 8*30 series though by an engineers own admission

Reports locally on the 30 series are no better, several die hard JD fans have switched to other brands now due to experiences with 20/30 series models. Be interesting to see what happens. I do know that there have been a few diff problems with the 8*30 series though by an engineers own admission

will ask my uncle when i go back up if they have laods in, might just be down to poor repairs by the dealer???? they dont train them like they used to, even he said that ,young ones just dont seem to care like the older guys do, fix the problem, and dont sort the others they see ,which as he was trained, saves down time even if it costs more, ,farmer gets a working good tractor, at the end of it that way, they just let them go, more work for later as they seem to put it

will ask my uncle when i go back up if they have laods in, might just be down to poor repairs by the dealer???? they dont train them like they used to, even he said that ,young ones just dont seem to care like the older guys do, fix the problem, and dont sort the others they see ,which as he was trained, saves down time even if it costs more, ,farmer gets a working good tractor, at the end of it that way, they just let them go, more work for later as they seem to put it

I picked a digger up 100 yrds down the road from Tuckwells of Worlingworth today Sean ::) seemed to be plenty of tractors in the workshop :o One of Dads mates works on a all green farm and 6 out of their 8 20 and 30 series have been in for gearbox repairs ::) ::)

I picked a digger up 100 yrds down the road from Tuckwells of Worlingworth today Sean ::) seemed to be plenty of tractors in the workshop :o One of Dads mates works on a all green farm and 6 out of their 8 20 and 30 series have been in for gearbox repairs ::) ::)

they have a huge turnover paul, hell of a history actually, first dealer to sell 1 million in a year, 1st to do 10 mill, first to sell a valderstad in the uk, and at one point all jd's came through them to be sold/distributed onto other jd dealers, never been there when there wasnt laods of kit in new and old, the yard opp the shop has loads of oldies out the back

now i have put a far few hours on a couple of 6920's 6620's ect and have not seen or herd of one needing the auto quad box fixing have heard plenty of horror stories about the stepless version and agree it is a heap all tho when working it is nice to use just build quality seems to let it down  :-\