What really PLEASED you?

Well done Kris, good to hear mate.  :) Have you laid into your step mum yet? >:(

No i havent it was more a cock up of the hospital as to why she wasnt there with him. But if she doesnt help him these weeks i will be. Just my dad hes only been home a few hours and is up and sbout wanting to do stuff.

Pingu, write off ???

Yer had an accident coming round corner just outside lacock while doing maize :'(  ran into a mate from college my 306 got written off whereas his vectra weren't to bad compared to mine, it was a knock for knock as both driving saftly but were maize trailers had been there was mud on the road and i just skidded.  So was a bugger really so now searching for work to build savings back up :D

Ooo what also pleased me was Frazer sent me some pics of the kitten he's bought his daughter for Xmas.... she's soooooooooooooooooooo cute:

GetAttachment-1.jpg

they dont stay that cute for long mandy, ours just love taking the house apart a tthe moment, and my legs are scared and ripped from all the jumping about they do to :D :D