What really PLEASED you?

Passing  a MF 5445 up hill this morning with my mxu, he had a post thumper, i had a heavy power harrow on the back, got the wind taken out of my sails later on, had a fendt 820 pass me like i was parked :o

>:( - actually... My 54 is pretty gutless on the road... even the slightest incline see's a few k/mh knocked off.... with nothing on the back  :o :'( - I noticed the newer Tier III 5445 has 10 more hp and a 'transport boost' button for another 10hp on the road  :-\

>:( - actually... My 54 is pretty gutless on the road... even the slightest incline see's a few k/mh knocked off.... with nothing on the back  :o :'( - I noticed the newer Tier III 5445 has 10 more hp and a 'transport boost' button for another 10hp on the road  :-\

Funny thing is i only lost 2-3 km, this tractor has found a new life after hitting 2200 hrs, she found some more horses some where, last year the 5130 was the grunty one, this year she ant happy with any job....

Hip hip... for the third and last time....

horray for the third and last time

well done

toaday what pleased me is the claas jag 960 what was at royal cornwall show is owned bye a local contractor  so if hes still doing mazie i will try and track him down

here a pic of it hope like dosnt mind me borrowing

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=22514.0;attach=75061;image