What really PLEASED you?

What pleased me... absolutely nothing... had to work today at 5am... cold... snowy... I somehow got lumbered with being the forklift driver and I'd left my hat at home  :'( >:(

Now I am stuck up in the office answering the blasted phones as well  >:( :'(

And to top it all... we have some silly old fart customer come in every monday to pick up some potatoes (or something)... he walks in... Amanda gets up and give him a new year kiss... BLOODY CHEEK... I've not even had one yet  >:( >:(

I've not mentioned it much in the office as you can imagine  >:( >:(;D

So... in short... NOTHING Pleased me  :'(

What pleased me... absolutely nothing... had to work today at 5am... cold... snowy... I somehow got lumbered with being the forklift driver and I'd left my hat at home  :'( >:(

Now I am stuck up in the office answering the blasted phones as well  >:( :'(

And to top it all... we have some silly old fart customer come in every monday to pick up some potatoes (or something)... he walks in... Amanda gets up and give him a new year kiss... BLOODY CHEEK... I've not even had one yet  >:( >:(

I've not mentioned it much in the office as you can imagine  >:( >:(;D

So... in short... NOTHING Pleased me  :'(

aww marky that is terrible not getting a new years kiss  >:( and in a office you lucky sod i bet it is warm in there i would rather be in the office

I got one in the end mate... only took me 3 hours of moaning too  :D :D :D

Office... it was 26 in there today... the ladies like it warm... too bloody hot for me it has to be said... 20 will do me really  :-\

Has she eaten anything since I last kissed her Marky  ;)

For me err...The guy from Ford rung me today to ask what colour Ford Fiesta did I prefer  ;) ;) ;)

The answer wasn't red  :D :D

my new toy turning up today ;) ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P:-*:-*

well come on then.. spil the beans then... pray... do tell... what is it ???

Nasal hair trimmer ???

DIY back, crack and sack waxing kit ???

Minature condom kit ???

His and hers 'gimp suit' for you and Barry for those 'special moment' at toyfairs ???

???

Nasal hair trimmer ???

DIY back, crack and sack waxing kit ???

Minature condom kit ???

His and hers 'gimp suit' for you and Barry for those 'special moment' at toyfairs ???

???

I am scarred ........ >:( >:( :( :(:o :o 8) 8) (the ones witht he sunglasses are me now as I am blind from the mental image....)

Nasal hair trimmer ???nar

DIY back, crack and sack waxing kit ??? thats your crimbo presiee sorted

Minature condom kit ???and won for tris and marcus

His and hers 'gimp suit' for you and Barry for those 'special moment' at toyfairs ??? dont do my size  found won for you

???

I got one in the end mate... only took me 3 hours of moaning too  :D :D :D

Office... it was 26 in there today... the ladies like it warm... too bloody hot for me it has to be said... 20 will do me really  :-\

thought the legal limit was 22, thats what all the stickers at work say, no legal lower temp ,but a max one for sure, think of your leccy/gas bill mate