What really PLEASED you?

Always wonder why it is called "passing out" parade.  I have attended the odd one and nobody seems to pass out and they all stay upright while marching out. 

Perhaps the "passing out" takes place after a few celebratory bevvies afterwards? 

You'll keep us informed, won't you Kris?

Of course i will sue. And Watch the newer clases like week 5's that stand at the back tone or 2 of them usually pass out :D. Not happy though that the VIP who will inspect us is a Major General from.. the ARMY!!

Im sure there will be more than a few drinks to be had on the day ;D

what really pleased me today?

well it made me feel real happy today to see every one gather around one of our friends when they are in trouble. i have seen some people say that they did not have too many friends. but on here we have friends in ireland, england , europe and every where else in the world. it was so good to see everyone getting around young luke today. and i hope things work out for him ;). there is people on here that you can turn to any time day or night. there are people on here that are like a mother and father to us all. we all know who they are. (marky + triss) you can decide which is which :D :D. but like i said it is so good to see people from every where and any where help a friend out when they are in trouble. a big pat on the back to each and every one of you

thank you for making my day

jason

what really pleased me today?

well it made me feel real happy today to see every one gather around one of our friends when they are in trouble. i have seen some people say that they did not have too many friends. but on here we have friends in ireland, england , europe and every where else in the world. it was so good to see everyone getting around young luke today. and i hope things work out for him ;). there is people on here that you can turn to any time day or night. there are people on here that are like a mother and father to us all. we all know who they are. (marky + triss) you can decide which is which :D :D. but like i said it is so good to see people from every where and any where help a friend out when they are in trouble. a big pat on the back to each and every one of you

thank you for making my day

jason

why you cheeky young whipersnapper... you just wait until you father gets home  >:(:D :D :-[

Found something that really WORKS on Vista.  :-*:-* :-*

I accidentally overwrote a file and was thoroughly disgusted with myself.  Had a brainwave - right click on file and got "restore previous version".  Bingo I actually retrieved the original.

"Relieved" is not quite the right word but it will suffice

why you cheeky young whipersnapper... you just wait until you father gets home  >:(:D :D :-[

My thoughts exactly, I thought everybody clearly knew I was the more handsome of us two to be honest ;D:P

Compliments greatly received Jason, there are many many more people aboard who make the Forum tick though :-[  :)

My thoughts exactly, I thought everybody clearly knew I was the more handsome of us two to be honest ;D:P

Compliments greatly received Jason, there are many many more people aboard who make the Forum tick though :-[  :)

Hear, hear. 

I could not have got through a very difficult time without this forum's members giving me loads of support.

Long may we continue to be a caring group

love0075.gif

love0075.gifGroup Hug love0075.gif

love0075.gif