What really PLEASED you?

Whats the story with Balmoral Show Stephen, I heard (rightly or wrongly) that they are interested in doing a model layout section, but to date have not found out anything more.

see the ad in the irish farmers journal noel,theyre running a competition to find the best model farm layout in ireland i do know already of one fella that has gone forward to the challenge and he will have his display at moira ;)

just recieved conformation of another structural layout of slurry equipment ,permastore,underground tank and an aerobic mixing system to be built for Balmoral show on the 13th May not sure i've posted this in the right topic was quite looking forward to a break   

pics then when you start please!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Whats the story with Balmoral Show Stephen, I heard (rightly or wrongly) that they are interested in doing a model layout section, but to date have not found out anything more.

no no (wrongly) Noel i have a layout/build to do for a company selling slurry aerobic systems thats all but they don't give me much time

good job stephen!! 8) definitly no sleep til then :D chance your arm and get them to pay you in!!! ;)

cheers Matty if i get any more free tickets i,ll be selling them  :D

Frazer and I sat down working together on transit vans... see I can turn anyone into a geek ::) Joking apart he's done some amazing spray jobs on a couple of specials for a customer. I'll post them up when we've finished them :)

He'll be logging on to FTF next - mark my words! 

Seriously though it is wonderful to be sharing a hobby/interest

think i have fixed the dishwasher, no obvious blockages in the pipes ect, but i flushed it through with the garden hose, from all ways, drained it then put it on, and its working?? well done one full cycle empty with cleaning stuff in, now doing a second rapid cycle with dishes in ,has drawn water ok this time round

think i have fixed the dishwasher, no obvious blockages in the pipes ect, but i flushed it through with the garden hose, from all ways, drained it then put it on, and its working?? well done one full cycle empty with cleaning stuff in, now doing a second rapid cycle with dishes in ,has drawn water ok this time round

thought you did electrics not plumbings :D :D

Just had a referral for a refurb of a nice pub nearby, the owner has asked if he can treat Mrs H and I to supper one evening to get a feel for the place and what he wants. ;D Sometimes I LOVE my job ;D ;D

Just had a referral for a refurb of a nice pub nearby, the owner has asked if he can treat Mrs H and I to supper one evening to get a feel for the place and what he wants. ;D Sometimes I LOVE my job ;D ;D

Just make sure and tell her that you are bringing her out for a meal for the night and that you are paying :D :D

Just make sure and tell her that you are bringing her out for a meal for the night and that you are paying :D :D

I don't need to Colm, I'm already in the good books, bought her a car this morning ;):D

can freinds go ..all us on the forum can come with you if its free ;D ;D

Possibly not Rob, conversations about toy tractors may be inappropriate while I'm presenting my professional self ;):D :D