What really PLEASED you?

My mate Tom took me for a ride in his car today... 1973 e type.... he's had it from new... the only thing it's had in all those years is a new radiator (recently).. she's done just 46k miles and is still sporting the original paint job.  She is an absolute gem and worth a smal fortune I would wager...

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

How about this for a lump... 5.3ltr V12  :-* - she sounded beautiful as well... puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

IMAG0243.jpg

Finally mowed the lawn.  8) My new airator is cheeply made though and all the metal it bent. Ill have to tinker around making some metal supports for it. I was also pleased to finish one of my Business class' final papers. Ill be nearing the end of my college adventure next fall I think, I am pretty sure I just need one or two more classes. I have to be honest I have never spen so much money on a peice of paper  ??? ???  :D 

lucky sod marky, have always loved them e types, my uncle had a convertable one, in red, but traded it for a aston martin, like 007 had, the db5,he sold that and has regretted it ever since, both were summer use only, didnt quite look right him turning up in them in overalls and work boots, to drive the combine :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

for me, the test drive went very well, just waiting on conformation of a few things and all being well will be saying yes and ordering it next week

Won back the 10 quid I spent on the lottery draws this weekend.... would rather have hit a larger jackpot but I'm still better off than I ended up after the races. Never do more than 1 line and I've never won on the lottery before ;D

not for me but Julie is pleased this is the last footie game i'm going too......until August! :D :D :D :D (unless Histon can beat Torquay, which i honestly dont think they will, it would be a trip to wembley)

Remember I picked up the 10 new Hamm rollers ??? ???

The salesman came to see us on Friday and my boss told him I liked models ::) I got a parcel sent to work today marked ' Att Low Loader driver' inside 3 different model Hamm rollers :P :P :P :P :P

Remember I picked up the 10 new Hamm rollers ??? ???

The salesman came to see us on Friday and my boss told him I liked models ::) I got a parcel sent to work today marked ' Att Low Loader driver' inside 3 different model Hamm rollers :P :P :P :P :P

lets see then mate

i so pleased to be back with my sister after i ran away from the forster care becaues

she was not that nice with me but im happey to be back it my great sister   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good luck with that LukeP hope it works for you.....

Here we are loaded up and ready to go :D :D

The HD90 is siku and the HD12 and HD14 are NZG the detail on the little ones in 1.50 scale is unreal :o :o

why ain't there 10 on that trailer then :D :D :D :D,nice surprise for you mate, look nice models