What really PLEASED you?

You're hubby must have one steady hand and the patience of a saint to do that! :o

Only thing that would make the original model better in my moind would be transparent headlights and indicators.

ok i wont tell him!! :D :D :D

Re: What really PLEASED you?

Harry going to sleep around 8.30 until 7am, so i now get some evening time on here again! ;D ;D ;D............until he teethes!

I have had a really great holiday.  First Berlin then Prague.  I doubt I shall ever return to Berlin but Prague is exactly as I remember it and I really love that city so I shall return there.

I am tired out as I had 10 hours travelling from Prague to Cologne on Wednesday and another 8 hours yesterday from Cologne to Andover via London.  Nice to be home and I see I have a lot of reading to do!  ;D

Sounds like a lovely trip, some stunning places on your roadtrip. Was it a study orientated trip or a proper jolly?

Thanks for the replies, gang. Hope we can get ourselves sorted now. Been some serious heel dragging by the sellers and now it's less than a week away! :o:-\

Sounds like a lovely trip, some stunning places on your roadtrip. Was it a study orientated trip or a proper jolly?

Thanks for the replies, gang. Hope we can get ourselves sorted now. Been some serious heel dragging by the sellers and now it's less than a week away! :o:-\

Proper jolly and it was by train all the way! First class at that which meant yesterday was meals all the way, breakfast in the hotel, lunch served on the Thalys to Brussells and early dinner on Eurostar.  Finally collected by my friend who told me she had supper waiting. 

Bet you are getting excited now, Tris. Has everything been packed that can be packed yet?

That's something, Sue. What smashing guys and girls. :)

For me, silage. Got some great pictures myself and Traci is with me this morning acting as Forum Paparazzi ;D

oooooh some Traci pics!!!, she takes good ones Tris, get em up!  ;D ;D