What really PLEASED you?

so whens the big move in them mate?? before toytrac do you think?

Doubtful bud but you never know. We were hoping to get floor treatment down today which needs a week to go off but we didn't get there due to bloody babysitting commitments ::)>:(

bought some tractors on ebay without seeing them . (no picture )for 13.38 ...got boxed britains farm with 362 tractor ,claas forager ,sheep dip,renault tractor ,3 trailers, baler,vamlet tractor,milking palour, landrover and horsebox, jcb digger,loadall and loads of animals ,gates and fences all in good condition.

doesnt on mine either, although i dont post that much via it as i hate the text style keyboard, next phone will have a qwerty keypad on, all being well nokia n97

Sean, you can't manage a full size QWERTY keyboard let alone a 'phone sized one! :D :D

It used to show the symbol on my old heap but on the newer internet ready 'phones they have better technology and a better connection so I presume the webpages you view don't recognise it as a 'phone and just another computor style device.

That in 2 and 3/4 hours I be finished work for the week and not back until Tuesday. I'm getting my car serviced tomorrow and hope to get the profile sheeting on my new tractor shed if dry and not windy. On Saturday up early and off down the 150 or so miles to the Scottish National Tractor Show at Lanark. Bought a fair amount of models from G&M and you never know what else I will pick up. Staying over at a B&B a mile and a half from the mart and then back to the show on Sunday where there is the lorry and van and truck show for the year. Back up the road Sunday afternoon / evening and a day off on Monday to chill out and view models etc. Oh I do like four days weeks and long weekends  ;)