What really PLEASED you?

Ah ha... scrub my last comment... I do know where it is... I was laying down on the floor looking at it last saturday... it was very fuzzy and the whole thing kept moving from side to side...

thats the chappy- i think thats why the picture was fuzzy because it kept moving around jarring the aerial :D :D :D

Run Nick... as fast as you can... Mrs F is on her way around... and you are 'blipping on her radar' :of:of

looks like im gonna get a slap then! me run thats a laugh :D :D :D .  anyway before  she arrives i just like to say thankyou for doing your bit in these tough times of recession and helping carlsberg with their sales- very admirable . got to go now  just looking for my trainers :D :D :D

Im less then 24 hours away from my first injection of Humria and Im excited it may keep me out of a wheelchair so it is thrilling....normal cost 800.00 pounds per month for two shots....but I may get a special release and may only cost me 30 pounds per month for the rest of my life :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P    :of :of :of :of :of  look out grannys in the resort,  old pops is back :) :) :) :) :) :) 

I deff. be avoiding the ones with the note on their bum dat says "No handball here" ;)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I can already feel the ire of Aunty Jo crossing the pond :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

just kiddin Aunty ::) ::)::);D ;D

Im less then 24 hours away from my first injection of Humria and Im excited it may keep me out of a wheelchair so it is thrilling....normal cost 800.00 pounds per month for two shots....but I may get a special release and may only cost me 30 pounds per month for the rest of my life :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P    :of :of :of :of :of  look out grannys in the resort,  old pops is back :) :) :) :) :) :) 

I deff. be avoiding the ones with the note on their bum dat says "No handball here" ;)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I can already feel the ire of Aunty Jo crossing the pond :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

just kiddin Aunty ::) ::)::);D ;D

That is good news darling... might have to fly over and give you a BIG hug :-*:-*

SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS: Seriousinfections have happened in patients taking HUMIRA. These infectionsinclude tuberculosis (TB) and infections caused by viruses, fungi, orbacteria that have spread throughout the body. Some of these seriousinfections have been fatal. Patients treated with HUMIRA alsomay be at risk for other serious side effects including certain typesof cancers, allergic reactions, hepatitis B virus reactivation, nervoussystem problems, blood problems, heart failure, and certain immunereactions, including a lupus-like syndrome.

And you are PLEASED about this :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of

SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS: Seriousinfections have happened in patients taking HUMIRA. These infectionsinclude tuberculosis (TB) and infections caused by viruses, fungi, orbacteria that have spread throughout the body. Some of these seriousinfections have been fatal. Patients treated with HUMIRA alsomay be at risk for other serious side effects including certain typesof cancers, allergic reactions, hepatitis B virus reactivation, nervoussystem problems, blood problems, heart failure, and certain immunereactions, including a lupus-like syndrome.

And you are PLEASED about this :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of

Yes true there is a risk but better then being bed ridden and in terrible pain.........I have a rare form of RA so not much choice........come on Mandy I could use a hug................Mrs. Pops has taken up bowling :-\ :-\  so zip it Seanie :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oi mandy i aint feeling to good and need a hug :-*:-* :-*

sure thats good news for you rick, although i am sure mrs pops would prefer the attention mind :D :D

me too Mandy... I'm in terrible pain and could do with a hug FIRST... before Sean and Roboplops...  :'( :'( :laugh:

As for you Rick... I'm glad to see that 'unsightly and uncontrolled hair growth' is not on the list of side effects... you've got too much of that on your head as it is  :blank:

me too Mandy... I'm in terrible pain and could do with a hug FIRST... before Sean and Roboplops...  :'( :'( :laugh:

As for you Rick... I'm glad to see that 'unsightly and uncontrolled hair growth' is not on the list of side effects... you've got too much of that on your head as it is  :blank:

Boys, boys, there are more than enough hugs to go round.  Rick NEEDS a hug so he should be first.  :angel:

I see we have some more Smilies but no "huggy"  :laugh:

Dear Aunty Sue... there are plenty of things Rick needs... I could write a list... but the language filter will make most of it un-readable  ;D

Some invlove various blunt instrments... some the use of lubrication...

But sufficed to say... Rick needs to be in the queue just behind me  :-*

Dear Aunty Sue... there are plenty of things Rick needs... I could write a list... but the language filter will make most of it un-readable  ;D

Some invlove various blunt instrments... some the use of lubrication...

But sufficed to say... Rick needs to be in the queue just behind me  :-*

Oh Marky, are you so short of hugs?  ??? You'll just have to come south for one  :-*

There are plenty of hugs, Sue - you're quite correct, and you're also correct that at the moment, Pops needs the biggest hug and needs to be first... sorry Marky... you're still top of the list for lots of other things  ;):-*

What really pleased me... unasked and unexpected Frazer took the post to the post office, went shopping and even bought me spotted **** and custard... how lucky am I  ;D

There are plenty of hugs, Sue - you're quite correct, and you're also correct that at the moment, Pops needs the biggest hug and needs to be first... sorry Marky... you're still top of the list for lots of other things  ;):-*

What really pleased me... unasked and unexpected Frazer took the post to the post office, went shopping and even bought me spotted **** and custard... how lucky am I  ;D

Can I borrow him occasionally?  :angel: :angel: :angel: