What really PLEASED you?

Juts given my lot 6%.... I should post this in what annoyed you today really  >:(:D :D

I might be persuaded to drive Massey Ferguson's for an increase like that Mark  ::) ::)

I can't think you have given that sort of increase but well maybe I'm mean most good firms assets are off balance sheet ;D ..... shame the cowboy outfit I'm employed don't think the same way >:( >:(

I might be persuaded to drive Massey Ferguson's for an increase like that Mark  ::) ::)

I can't think you have given that sort of increase but well maybe I'm mean most good firms assets are off balance sheet ;D ..... shame the cowboy outfit I'm employed don't think the same way >:( >:(

We'd be knackered without our staff Bill.... especially in such a labour-intensive business like ours... remember though 6% of * all is nothing  :D :D :D

Seriously.. nothing last year... so it's deserved really  :-\  .. we had a crap year in 08/09... and a blinding year in 09/10 ... only fair to share (hey... that rhymes  :of  )

:of :of :of Crikey...Marky I want a job... :-* Lumpy deserves every penny  ;) Amanda and Terry well  ;D ;D ;D

Terry left me a few weeks ago Bazza  :'( :'(

Don't you find laying turf therapeutic, Tris?  Wonderful to turn a bare patch into a green carpet and this is the right weather for doing it

I love it, Sue. It's very satisfying. We can lay about 500yrds a day without too much of a sweat. That's two of us laying/cutting and one barrowing in turf/turning planks. The jobs at the moment are on council estates in blocks where garages once stood so most are irregular size plots, with tree's, sheds, drains etc so there can be quite a lot of cutting. Nevertheless it is nice to leave a site at the end of the day having turned it green with grass. :) :)

I love it, Sue. It's very satisfying. We can lay about 500yrds a day without too much of a sweat. That's two of us laying/cutting and one barrowing in turf/turning planks. The jobs at the moment are on council estates in blocks where garages once stood so most are irregular size plots, with tree's, sheds, drains etc so there can be quite a lot of cutting. Nevertheless it is nice to leave a site at the end of the day having turned it green with grass. :) :)

ahh this brings back memories from the summer of 04  i was laying turf for a new development in South Cerney in Cirencester, it was so hot that summer that as soon as the turf was laid we needed a manitou to scoop water from a nearby lake and pour it on top every 30 minutes or so  :laugh:

Lambing! My first. Alas the one I saw pop out seems to be getting rejected by his mum, so I put them both in an adoption pen where we may have to extract the milk.

Had the most frustrating day trying to find accommodation for the Model Tractor Show at Solihull, but 20 phone calls later and 2 hours on the web... finally found somewhere to say (not sure what it'll be like, though ::) )

Pammy you done good  ;)

R2 will give you your present to show our appreciation of your efforts  ;)

Even if its haunted  :D

Pammy you done good  ;)

R2 will give you your present to show our appreciation of your efforts  ;)

Even if its haunted  :D

Thanks... I'm packing garlic, crucifixes and bottles of holy water just in case ;D

cheers hun am i that bad love you to  :-*:-*

After umpteen weeks Google  :police: have finally removed the block on my website!  ;D ;D ;D [insert Jumping up and down smiley]

They blocked it as an attack site after my webhost got hacked.  I had to jump through hoops and then reload 8+MB of files.

After umpteen weeks Google  :police: have finally removed the block on my website!  ;D ;D ;D [insert Jumping up and down smiley]

They blocked it as an attack site after my webhost got hacked.  I had to jump through hoops and then reload 8+MB of files.

I've noticed on other forums that it's happening a lot lately ::) I reported my problem to MrSite yesterday - I don't think it's a hacker (as it coincided with an assault on my eBay listings as well, but you never know)

I've noticed on other forums that it's happening a lot lately ::) I reported my problem to MrSite yesterday - I don't think it's a hacker (as it coincided with an assault on my eBay listings as well, but you never know)

You may have to do what I did and delete all the files and upload them again.  You then have to submit a report to Google via their web tools (you need to create an account) and they take about 5 weeks to do the recheck, or at least they did for me.  We shouldn't complain, really as malware can cause all manner of problems. 

My web host confirmed they had been hacked and FTP user names and passwords lifted (mine was one).  2 days ago my web host reset all the FTP passwords (I had already changed mine twice) so I assume that they had been in contact with Google because it was their hosting server that had been infected and was also being blacklisted.