What really PLEASED you?

great news Mandy!

cute puppy Robbo!

for me, managed to dodge death/a&e 3 times at work today,

1. forklift radiator bottom hose let go... oh hi burning antifreeze!

2. nearly got crushed while trying to band a load of timber (it's like bloody ax men!)

3. supervisor knocked another pile of wood over with the side loader and i had to dive out of the way.

also feel less tired than i did yesterday and monday, i think i'm getting fitter!

Mike, legend. He was down in Newbury for work today and brought with him a printer I bought off of ebay a while back which he collected from the seller who lived near him. Top man. Eternally grateful  :) :)

My pleasure Tris, I will post a topic about what I was actually doing there later on today, I have got some pictures that some people might find interesting  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What a day already. It all started going well when I went to the sorting office at 7am to collect a parcel from HLT HQ. Then to work and went out wrapping. Then a Massey Wilcox Transport rang me to say he was half hour away with my Kelkay paving so I shot home to handball that up into the garden, load up the van with wood waste to dump and then. . . . all humid and sweaty I look in the freezer and there before me, the last Vimto lolly. Get in. Now back at work to cut wood! :)

http://rogergsmith.typepad.co.uk/publishing_days/2010/10/massey-ferguson-implements-filming-has-started.html

today theyve done massey 70 mower on a 148, mf 20 baler on a 135 , mf 4 conv baler on a 399 ,

mf 1450 round baler on a 595 ,and a big square baler 185 on a 4270

thanks for the info tim,looks very interesting

Just printed a test piece off of the new printer. ... and I like it  :) :)

Glad it works Tris, I would have been a bit peeved if it hadn't after all that we went through to get it to you  ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Too right, Mike! I havn't worked out to default the particular settings I need it to be set to but that may be the program I am using rather than the printer. I carried on sampling late last night and got a nice sample done. :) :)

Well last night..

Seeing Rory Mcilroy Winning his 1st Major.. And climbing to 4th in the World Rankings and only 22 years old!

I met him two years ago and to think he's come to this and put our Little Country on the Map! And his hometown is only 20 min away from me  ;D  Good Lad Rory, show them how its done!