What really PLEASED you?

Tracis sister's bloke works for the local housing association, he's pretty handy ;) Also pretty friendly with a glazing place in Trowbridge. I thought we'd be looking at double, even triple that for the glass. Just goes to show how much mark upbis put on it.

after probably 60 hours of solid rain, it's stopped.... and there's this glowing yellow disc in the sky that it hurts to look at, I'm not quite sure what it is though, probably one of those "not seen within living memory" things! Also, I've been at work for long enough to qualify for attendance bonus!

• Like 1

Today I did a search on here on how to fix powerfarm tractors. The one in a set I recently bought was not working and after following the instructions on a post on here it worked. Simply by spraying WD 40 on to gearbox and turning the pto shaft with a pair of pliers.

Yeah, sticks and bobbly balls.

It's sport and we (Europe) beat U.S.A and their silly chant!!!!! :)

Thats not so bad then! ;D

Never understood why they don't make the hole bigger in that game and move a bit closer to it. Would make it a dam sight easier for the buddys and it'd be over a lot quicker! 8)

• Like 1

Week off work. Plenty of DIY to the spending the time on but nonetheless, no 4am starts, no late finishes, plenty of dog walking, lazy mornings, visits to family and hopefully crack ok with painting, floor sanding/treating, electric and so on to get front bedroom sorted.