What really PLEASED you?

Work last night!

Yes I know don't pass out!! :D :D

I said someone would suffer as I had only had 4 hours sleep! But it happened in a good way.

3 lads stealing the loads from lorries at our local service area. Got two of the my chaps in the wood at the back, we went in the front, they ran through the woods and got frightened to death when they ran in to 2 coppers!! Got their lorry and get away vehicle - all the gear they had nicked already!

We have been hit by loads of this recently so it was a good result.

I know some will say you only do something every 2 years, but it proved to me I still enjoy it really! ;)

Well done Kev good for you mate.. some good old fashion policing hey  ;D... even the CPS can't wriggle out of that one hey - plumb... red handed  ;D;)

Little scroats  >:(

Well done Kev good for you mate.. some good old fashion policing hey  ;D... even the CPS can't wriggle out of that one hey - plumb... red handed  ;D;)

Little scroats  >:(

Like Marky said, great work!!!,

Will i see you on Road wars??, Street wars or Police Camera action???

Like Marky said, great work!!!,

Will i see you on Road wars??, Street wars or Police Camera action???

They did road wars with the local Bicester Traffic - but we are just the beat bobbies!!

Any way you wouldn't see us we were all cammed up hiding in the trees with branches sticking out of our fluorescent jackets!! :D :D :D

And Marky, don't bet on CPS messing it up!!! :D :D

passed my car and trailer test this morning with only 3 minors  :)

Fantastic CJ... so what are you driving sweetheart ???

And I'm pleased today cos I've been working on the Asda Home Shopping Display this morning - putting up posters, baloons, cards etc ;D  Even took a picture of my boss (who was dressed as  a bunny rabbit ::)) driving our new home delivery van :D

Fantastic CJ... so what are you driving sweetheart ???

And I'm pleased today cos I've been working on the Asda Home Shopping Display this morning - putting up posters, baloons, cards etc ;D  Even took a picture of my boss (who was dressed as  bunny rabbit ::)) driving our new home delivery van :D

excellent Mandy!!!

i'll admit it i had to look twice there :D :D :D...not got my glasses on and eyes are tired! :D :D :D :D

thanks all just to say i passed my car test on the 10th of august 2005 but to be legal to tow a trailer over 750kg i had to take this seprate test  :)

What you got to do for the trailer test should do mine really  :o :o :o